- This guide will be a forever work in progress because I will keep on looking for places to farm.
- I cannot provide exp info from the monsters as my level is very far.
- Prices are always different. Always be patient and don't be stupid and sell your items in a rush.
- You must be able to 1 hit monsters(All hit skill not ROW or LINE of foes)
- Class must be Hunter, BareHand Kungfu Fighter, and Element Mage(to Maximize farming and Minimize skill cost)
- Arrow Rain(Level 11 or higher), Dragon Striker(10 Or higher), Thunder Boom(10 Or Higher)
- Helpful Skills:
- Sun Spirit[for HP]
- Moon Spirit[for Mana]
- Precision Strike[for Physical Hit for BH KFF]
1. Places to Farm.
- First will be the Moon River Cave. Go to the Goddess statue and Press ready to worship.
- Monsters Level: 12
- Monster HP: 437
- Comments: If you have high level of an All hit skill and(Precision Strike for KFF) 1 hitting these mobs will earn you money quickly.
You have to choices. Altonia B where Verandi is or Environs of Nine Dragons.
- Environs of Nine Dragons
- Monster Level: 22
- Monster HP: 802
- Altonia B
- Monster Level: 25
- Monster HP(Boss): 2734
- Comments: I recommend Environs on this one since it's much closer and easier to sell the items.
You also have to choices. Left River or Right River
- Left River
- Monster Level: 35
- Monster HP: 1276
- Right River:
- Monster Level: 35
- Monster HP: 1276
- Comments: Doesn't really matter which monster just kill em fast.
Again you have two choices. Astral Mountain or Nightmare Plain
- Astral Mountain
- Monster Level: 41
- Monster HP: 1495
- Nightmare Plain
- Monster Level: 44
- Monster HP: 1604
- Comments: Since this is a farming(NOT AN EXP) guide I recommend Nightmare Plain. They drop chests more importantly Warrior Gold chests. They sell for 1-2 GC. If copper is what your after then go to Astral. Town and vendors are really close but it's more of a preference.
Last is the magnificent Boars. Through Paeonia Hill of course.
Monster Level: 53
Monster HP: 2026
- Comments: Good Place to farm. You can sell the items right away.
2. What to DO and SELL
- By killing all the monsters above you will get the following:
- Equipments: Armor and Weapons
- Chests: Golden and Bronze
- Resources Level 1-5
- Equipments: The next ideal thing to do for Equipments is to sell them. Common to Rare will go straight to NPC's. Of course there are some exceptions but you'll have to figure them out by yourself.
- Chests: Bronze you can sell. Level 1-30 Golden Chests are usually worthless. Hoard the Level 45 Warrior Chests and store them as stacks(99 Pieces). Then sell em for GCs.
- Resources: This things from Levels 1-4 you sell them at the Trading Post. Level 5 Res you hoard them till you get a stack.
Ratio[GC to Piece](Prices may vary over TIME)
- Level 5 Wood sells for 1:1
- Level 5 Iron sells for 1:2
- Level 5 Rubble sells for 1:3
This to remember:
- Always save your respawn point. You'll teleport right away to your saved town.
- If your town such as Nightmare Plain has no vendors then here's what to do:
- Save your respawn point to NightMare Plain.
- Press the Lakoo bubble clock.
- Click the instance teleporters then teleport.
- Go to Dusk fortress and click Nine Dragons.
- Then sell and press town.
- If my prices are always wrong, it's because they're constantly shifting. Always sell to what you think is right. It's your decision: I do not run your life.
3. Gold Coins
- When you've run out of offers to do then the ideal thing to do is Buy GC's aka selling copper.
- This can be done through mail.
- Only 1 Million can be sent so remember.
- Also don't forget you need an attachment.
Ratio[GC : MILLION]
- Conversion Plays from 7:1 up to 10:1
- Right Now the Ideal is 8:1
Here's the Math
- 7:1 = 142857 Copper per 1 Gold Coin
- 8:1 = 125000 Copper per 1 Gold Coin
- 9:1 = 111111 Copper per 1 Gold Coin
- 10:1 = 100000 Copper per 1 Gold Coin
- If your after GC then go for a higher GC ratio.
- If your after Copper then go for a lower GC ratio.