It's always easier to criticize than to provide answers, its always easier to bail out the banks than to actually enact legislation that is meaningful and effective. So I offer some solutions. These solutions are easy, straightforward, and are designed to fix lakoos three essential problems (1. economy collapse 2. exodus of players 3. lakoo greed).
- All characters on a single account will share gold, silver, and copper. There are 4 characters per account, each would have access to the same gold, silver, copper. This is just a more effective way to do thing to do. No longer will players have to send copper and gold one character to another. I've suggested this, it just makes sense. Because lakoo got greedy and players can have 1000 accounts, and 4000 alts to run highway/events. A flawed response by lakoo previously caused this problem.
- All instances should reward silver, much like devine island does. Awarding 50 silver for completing all instances can help lower level players greatly. It would greatly help their ability to get skills, it would encourage players if they have a small daily income of silver for running like zolodi, dusk, moon river cave etc. Have all instances under lvl30 reward 30 gold per, instances 30-50 reward 70, and have lvl60+ reward 120 silver for completing. New players should not feel overwhlemed and discouraged, so you think they will be less likely to buy silver but players who quit don't buy silver, having them level up creates an income for lakoo. This is expanding an established idea to aid the game.
- A significant income is drawn in by emperor's recieving empire income monthly, why not make this income 1/2 gold keys forcing emperors to open chests. There can be two problems, one is equipment is given to players in empire and those players won't be opening chest themselves, or emperors will use equipment to drive prices down to rock bottom. Not necessarily, if your focus is on keeping players then the equipment will find players, be easier to access, as well as more elite gear will surface balancing the tp/market/economy. Players will be more encouraged to stay, the more active players are it influences others to be more active.. the more active and more players playing the greater the income potential.
- Dailies should not require gold/silver to do.. this means abyss should be free. This means abyss should drop chests which players need to buy keys to open but it would mean more players running abyss, more people opening chests, more possible gold/silver bought in order to access keys. Keeping the chests and drops binding means player keep what they use. Again, lakoo your income comes later when people then try to perfect gear, and then are trying to get weapons +1-15 later. Stop being so short sighted, and stop being so greedy.
- Players like the strengthening process greater than the randomness of the perfecting process, its causes great frustration. I understand this process for events, but instances and institutions is greedy. Players like myself have taken 20, 30, 35+ attempts to perfect gear or edge it. That is a joke.
- Balancing issues should be handles effectively, and not by giving warriors the attacking auto that hunters and axe shamans have. Unbalancing game is a frustrating issue, and with harpi (dominatrix, princess or whatever you want to call it just extends this lakoo inability to balance the game properly.
- When lakoo lowered drop rates of res (yes you did, don't be ignorant about it) it really hurt the ability of players to sell res. Res is bought by the rich, who then are able to have gold flow from top of the chain to the bottom, keeping the poorer players encouraged and able to make gold. Noobs and non-$$ spending players just give up, if these players are able to make small amounts of gold by selling res and copper its more encouraging and it increases their ability to get gear and potentially get better instead of giving up. Even players who spent $$ can make an income off res and copper. The idea is to give the poor or non spending$ players more incentive to stay and it opens the potential they will pay to play. It also gives them ability to level faster and get better gear/equip etc.. allowing them to do hard instances/events and potentially gain more gold and be great and strong.. There is no class mobility and this is a big reason. The poor are always poor, the rich are always rich and the middle class are slowly declining into poverty.. sounds like the US economy but thats how it goes.
- Splitting the servers was a horrible idea, fix that. Also, cards are a terrible, childish thing. Finally, lakoo was suppose to create a lakoo character and play the game for free, without spending a time to prove it can be done.. what ever happend? i bet you that character sucks.