There are some great things about the update and a few bad things. So lets try to list them off to show what else can be added in further updates.
1. Love the fact we can move items in our inventory bag, however, I would like to be able to re-arrange bag 1,2,3 as well in order to better sort my items.
2. World War seems to be a cool addition, although there is not much information out about it (how long it will last, will there be a fee at some point after a month?). Many players are a little flustered they are unable to get the mount rewards apart from maybe at a later time purchasing them, so maybe there could be a 1-3% drop option in WW, so that players are able to get autobind certificates.. It only would add to the event and quel disapointment. Having the quest on one fort to recieve alchem item is very good idea.
3. I personally really like the updated graphics, they look cool, they look like they took a lot of serious effort and time to complete. They are not all 100% ready, but so far they look very very good, so keep up the good works on the graphics. The pet and mount images in particular are very well done.
1. The best event last year DRAGON BOAT EVENT was skipped over this year (Gundam event). I would have loved to get some dragon boat fashions, challenge Gundam, and of course battle for pet eggs. Not to mention there are a lot of players who still have Blessed Chests, what are we suppose to do with them? Even if we can introduce this event as THE EXACT same as it was, you wouldn't have to do any adjustments just simply add the option to get perm fashions (no perm gear). It would be excellent.
2. Tapjoy applications do not reward gold as of now, and when I leave to open applications and return to the game to check if I have recieved the gold I crash 100% of the time, which is frustrating.
Feel Free to add more positives and negatives.