Follow

[EVENT] New Year New Suggestions!

Greetings!

Empire Online has been 1 year old now.

Thanks all for your support. Your suggestions and feedbacks have helped alot to improve our game.

A new round of suggestion event has come.

All suggestions about the game, our new forum and our service are included.

Here are the details:
1. Event time : 2012/1/12 10:00 - 2012/1/18 10:00(2012/1/11 18:00 - 2012/1/17 18:00 PST) 
2. Rules: Reply this post with your character name and the suggestions.
3. Rewards: If we accept your suggestions, we will tell you and reward your 500 gold coins.
                       All replied characters will be rewarded with a Kiss from Kos.

We hope you may like this event.

The event has end. We have given the kisses to most of the players. Still, if you didn't post the correct IGN, you may not get my kiss :).

Please tell us in game if  you haven't had the gift along with your forum ID, we will check for you.

The big rewards will be posted later. Please be patient.

Thanks for your support. ALL the suggestions are precious to us. Enjoy your game.

There will be more forum events coming.

C U

Was this article helpful?
12 out of 12 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request

188 Comments

XDrag0n (Dennis)

Character name: Drag0nz

Suggestion: Add 2x and 1.6x exp scrolls (1 hour) for pets

Npp

PLEASE DELETE MY TOP POST(wrong name)

Name: Noz-TH
    Suggestion:
    1.Making new events that include more traditional special festivals!! If u think there are too many events around the world , u can make forum event like this to vote which one most ppl like. Such as Songkran festival in Thailand , Canival festival in Brazil or others are very well-known.
    2. Unbinding item that make items unbinding but not include auto binding item that is quest item!
    3. Team chat in ios system
    4. Showing owner name of all items in trading post !!! It can make ppl bargaining the price. Sorry aboutmy bad English but i hope one of my ideas will be choosed and make EO funnier

Geronic Hutchinson

More ways to earn gold

XDrag0n (Dennis)

Character name: xXxDemon

Suggestion:  Allow forum users to edit/delete their own posts.

Sakti Mikaeel Jr.

Character name : LaxusJr

I wish there's new daily that for wizards only cuz doggod dailies r not so friendly for mp user  less chance a mp user doing it... Must change char. And wil be awesome I there's a daily that gives pet exp xD and a special pvp Area will be cool so not must wait war >_0
    aye! Thanks lakoo

SSGoku

:( I feel stupid

jit sheng

character name :arogrule
    wish the game wold allow us to change the colour of our avartar and mounts tat are charge in copper. Other than tat it is the best game everrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lee Cotterill

haha one more, sorry.   8. a block button would be nice. it would prevent harassment and simple blocks one's ability to see chat from a certain player.    and please can we stop the ability to pvp in pt. it should be peaceful place :)

C0TS

Shupaah

Character name: Defencix

I have one simple request now i just noticed; can you get a way to do private chat to someone while ur in battle and havent selected him yet as ur private chat receiver. Cuz sometimes when im in battle i have to reply in worldchat that i cant private because im in battle, i think thats anoying, and its makes world chat full of spam sometimes :/

thnx

Clement

Character name : ˹春丽˼

Able to trade a few items at 1 time so to reduce the risk of scamming case. 

Forceablesum

1. Event time : 2012/1/12 10:00 - 2012/1/18 10:00(2012/1/11 18:00 - 2012/1/17 18:00 PST)  ....when is the final prize going to be given out (if any at all)? Surely it doesn't take 2 months to go through these suggestions.

M May

IGN: Pezz

I suggest a ignore option in chat.

Timothy

VsR

Definitely Must Add: Allow us to customize our pets or mount looks moreover puchase accessories. These accessories may have stat upgrades or not up to Lakoo but highly suggest stat upgrades to bring in money maker for Lakoo because not much are going to spend much if no stats besides customization so possibly low GC charge for no stat upgrades. But for stat upgrades to pet and mount-definitely will bring in money:) in addition to accessories is color customization. Imagine claws like wolverine on you pets hand or dragon tail on pet or mount and so forth.Ninja masks...etc on pets or mounts.ACCESSORIES 

Andriux

Make crafting sistem like in TF2 (Team Fortress 2) you could combine items and get better then both of them equiped atbsame time :P IGN: Andriux

Thomas k

Character name: barbadoz
    In order to help prevent scamming make trade screens possible between characters allowing the chance to trade multiple items for other multiple items. Also the mail system would be easier if you were allowed to send multiple items per mail. Also it would be nice to evolve the leveling system to max level 60 offering new missions with new items as well. And the chance of finding gold coins is so scarce, items shoould drop and be worth gold coins selling to npc's.

- Kai Hock -

IGN: Kaihock

Suggestion: Grinding / Farming Friendly Setup

* Option to switch off animation totally (Thunderbolt still has some)

* Option to switch off "You Win" message (Grinders have already make sure they can 1-hit)

* Option to only keep wood/rubble/iron res and drop all the rest of the items

* Option to have a default skill for character and pet when entering battle.

(e.g. I will always use Thunderbolt but I have to click on my Shortcut Key and the first mob)

(e.g. I am levelling my pet and it is always defending)

I strongly believe these implementations can significantly cut down grinding and farming time.

bn_chris

ID : bn_chris

Reward good stuffs for players who stay playing EO for extensive of time

(could be measured in daily, weekly or monthly ... BUT PLS .. NOT YEARLY!!!)

Timothy

Character: VsR

1)I wish that we may customize each of our equipment by allowing us to change different color maybe on parts of equipment cloth or whatever it may be and charge us copper/goldcoins/silver. Custumization of color would be great since everything in life everyone wants to be unique and look different.

2) Allow us to move items in empty slot would also be great in storage, Thanks a lot. Fun game.

Best regards,

VsR

mezzek

character name : Mjjk
    Make a new event called Empire Cake, which needs the player to go to an area with many monsters and 3 NPCs, 2 maids and a guy whose a King. The players need to talk with the king and he'll give the player a quest that needs him to do the two maids' quests, they're 1-kill 50 monster (each monster has a group of 10) 2-collect 25 Gate piece, after that they talk to the king who needs the Gate pieces, he teleport the player to the Cake area and there won't be monsters, simply the player talks to the cake, grab its quest and fights the Candle monster, after that he blows the candle on the cake and gets his rewards, each quest give 1 Happy New year chest, one from the king, one from each maid, and 2 from cake monster and by blowing the candle. Of course candle must be only one because Empire OL is 1 year old :P
    I hope you like this :)

Vincent Thein

More purchasable capes mount an pets which are epic by spending silver also a few more permanent fashions would b good -ign-★Vince★

الوليد

Character name : الوليد
    Pvp reward like war reward between player pvp

ID: chun-li*
    suggestions:
    -PVP area.
    -Creat a type of weapon for barehand?
    -Add more type of gems( dodge, critical..)
    -Add more cloak for lower level.

Quek Kay Hng

Character Name: Kayhng

Suggesion: Mailing System

Firstly, I like the NEW MAIL counter! thanks!!

1. Allow a drop down box of the other 3 characters in the same account OR 5 favourite players. It saves time to type in the name of my other characters.

2. Decline Item and Expired Item should show the item name, just like the Purchased Item.

3. "Returned Mail" should be renamed as "Returned / Purchase Mail"

4. set up a "ACCEPT ALL" button so that all purchases are stored into the Bag, up to the maximum Bag capacity

5. have a "DELETE ALL" button so that all mails without attachment are deleted

Zach Fluetsch

Character Name: *emoji symbol*Glaedr*emoji symbol*

Suggestions: 1)Provide an exchange from copper to gold. i.e 500,000copper per 1 gold coin. 2)Ability to buy an unbinding scroll to unbind equips and pets 3)Creat wild carrier bags where a player can get more space to put stuff in without opening other storage areas. Each wild carrier bag could hold 5-10 other equips or such. 4)If possible provide a landscape version? Idk just me thinking (^.^) 5)Provide a "Shout" button in chat where a characters words can be seen in game play?

Haha sorry just me thinking! I love Empire Online, its one of my goto apps when im not busy or am busy but boredish lol

Leo

Name : lifegod

Relating to service
    I have mentioned this previously but apparently no actions have been implemented so far. There have been numerous and constant updates and maintenance. However we were seldom informed of any upcoming maintenance and or updates in forum. Just look at announcement, only once did jasmine inform us that there will be a maintenance.

In addition, any changes made or implemented during updates should be convey to the players. Most of the time we were left to guess what has changed etc.

Hope lakoo will look into this

Pat

iGN... 1guy2NV
    work on friends and guild page, Friend list should have an exclusive chat and everytime one of your friends logs in and out it would be announced like generals... Guild tab once opened should show up as member list online players at top of list as default. The famous live trade window with accept buttons wold help everyone so much. Dont be selfish about racking in $$$ by having no trading so people have to buy or pay to get items please.. Happy new year keep up the good work

Jacky Vang

Character name: Buuest
    Suggestions: 1:there is an empty slot in the equipment screen. I suggest that the mount be moved next to the fashion slot and in the slot next to the pet will be an equip for pets. Somethin just for pets like a dog collar, pet fashion, dog whistle/caller, a pet weapon of some sort. Anything that can help the pet out.
    Suggestion 2:make an allies page in the the empire menu or somethin like that. So the page will show all the empire and which empire are allied with another empire. Plus, if they are allied empires, they can join each other's war without betraying their own empire that way, they won't lose the contribution points that they earned. Plus, it sucks being the emperor and not being able to help out other allies because your bounded to staying only with your own empire unless you disband it. Suggestion 3: a multi item click in the equipment menu. This shouldn't be hard to program into the game. So say you are selling items in the item shop and currently you have to sell one item at a time and click every single item once then click sell and repeat. It's time consuming even though its only for a few mins. I think a better way to do it is if you can click multiple items to sell/drop. So say you wanna sell 10 items, you just click those 10 items then hit sell. Same with drop. Now if you click an item that you didn't want to include, you can just click that same item to remove it from your selection. Thanks Lakoo.

Shupaah

Character name: Flashh

I posted my first post before the start of the event, so i'm not sure if my post will be read by lakoo, to be sure i joined the event i feel myself a bit (sadly enough) obligated to repost it.. (This is no tmeant as spam)  Thanks in advance.

1st idea; I have already posted a topic on the suggestion part of the forum about this; Curse hit potions for cursers, and other curse skills that raise curse hit (either active or passive) would be a nice improvement to balance some classes. (especially becuz i think cursers have a hard time ingame)

2nd idea; I like the fact you can marry someone ingame. But i would work it out a bit more. For example during the Valentines event (14 februray) Give all married people a 20% buff on all defences and all attack styles when they are in the same team. You can also get that idea for the whole time of the year. It will encourage people to marry someone they spend a lot of time with. Because some people just marry for fun and never speak to that person ever again.. I think thats a shame..

3rd idea: I would like to introduce the apocalypse event (because the world will end in 2012 :D). It would introduce a large boss, who doesnt allow pets to fight. On the other side you will have to put up a team of 10 players (5front row, 5 back row) to beat him. I think a boss like that might be fun.

4th idea: Introduce a team chat. If you would ever introduce battles who involve 10 players in 1 team. (like suggestion 3) you certainly will need a team chat. Or organising your team will be damm hard. With a team chat, you directly know who is in ur team and whos not just by chatting :p

5th and last idea; Try setting up some pvp events. For the moment people only see pvp as a horible thing because they get forced while farming and stuff... I would like to introduce a pvp event or championship, from witch you registrate in game if you want to participate. You can get championships with different rules, like no chaos, or no down effects and stuff to make battles a bit fair. You can join 1v1 , 2v2 3v3 4v4 or 5v5 championships. The team with the last man standing wins the battle. If you end up with a battle at 30 rounds, just look at the team most effective with damage and so. Or look at how many people of each team or still alive (for example when team 1 has 1 surviver and team 2 has 2 survivors team 2 will win. At the end you will have the ultimate final. Announce in world chat if the battle will begin. Players are free to select an option to follow the battle without joining it. The winning team of the championship might get rawards like special pvp championship mounts or weapons (or just chest with certain drop rates).

Thanks for considering my ideas

Greetings Flashh 

Phan Anh Nguyen

character : KaraHP

suggestions : offline can take exp . new bow and new equip for hunter :XXXX new pet . new mount  like dragon ...... new cape like dragon tail , flame tail :XXXXXX

James Munar

Character Name: C€NT@UR

Suggestion: Post the character name of those proven scammer by a GM through the Notice Board especially those Lv45+ scammers
    so that they should be aware that they would lose reputation from other players. Normally players never trade with below Lv45
    Players especially item for item trading but still there are even Lv. 55 players who scammed others. This way every players would
    check on the Notice boards before trading with other characters and reduce the high level scammers if they know their names
    would be publish on the in-game notice boards.

Please sign in to leave a comment.