Follow

[EVENT] New Year New Suggestions!

Greetings!

Empire Online has been 1 year old now.

Thanks all for your support. Your suggestions and feedbacks have helped alot to improve our game.

A new round of suggestion event has come.

All suggestions about the game, our new forum and our service are included.

Here are the details:
1. Event time : 2012/1/12 10:00 - 2012/1/18 10:00(2012/1/11 18:00 - 2012/1/17 18:00 PST) 
2. Rules: Reply this post with your character name and the suggestions.
3. Rewards: If we accept your suggestions, we will tell you and reward your 500 gold coins.
                       All replied characters will be rewarded with a Kiss from Kos.

We hope you may like this event.

The event has end. We have given the kisses to most of the players. Still, if you didn't post the correct IGN, you may not get my kiss :).

Please tell us in game if  you haven't had the gift along with your forum ID, we will check for you.

The big rewards will be posted later. Please be patient.

Thanks for your support. ALL the suggestions are precious to us. Enjoy your game.

There will be more forum events coming.

C U

Was this article helpful?
12 out of 12 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request

188 Comments

noa

o'a

make a version that can be played on a computer (mac and pc :)

unlikely to accepted suggestion: making skills cheaper for silver.  700+ silver coins for a lvl 19 or 20 skill is just waaaaaayyyy too expensive.  aren't you guys rich yet?

lexbzk

Character name: Thelex

Remove my first posts please

Suggestion: To make a reset of the hero in the game such as a level 55 can be reset to reset the hero after hero becomes a level andall the stats to remain or become

is at the beginning and give the bag kakuetu not raskidanyh statsreset with the bigger and steeper than that:) You can even makespecial cards for resetnikov there will be more monsters. Pay to make a Gold or Silver

I'm sorry bad English

mike h

character name: Ðaedelus
    suggestion: I think you guys should raise the lvl cap to 60. im starting to get bored killing for no xp lol. another thing, get rid of roleplay. its so annoying logging on and seeing world chat flooded with so much fake lol. thx

Yeon

Character name: Yeons

Suggestion:
    (1) it would be nice if we can lock some items in the bag. In current system we can accidently sell out or drop items that we want to keep. (emptying a bag is a chore and when we do it mindlessly, it happens sometimes) A simple 'lock' system should be enough. Just put a lock button (like 'bind' button) and once an item is locked it cannot be sold or dropped, with a little x mark at a corner. It should be easy to lock or unlock an item, but this one easy click will help prevent little accidents.

(2) the 'use' button for a chest should be located somewhere else. Now the use button of a chest and the 'equip' button for an item are located at the same spot. If we accidently click the use button twice(when there's only one chest), then the item from the chest is equipped. This can be very annoying, we may have to go through tedious process to equip the old item again (like learning skills, use potions to meet the requirements) or we may accidently sell out our old precious(!!) items. I've done these mistakes and it's very frustrating. Now i'm being extra cautious when using a chest. It's little stressful. But there is a better, easier way to prevent this accident. Just put the use button for a chest somewhereelse where there is no other button for other items!!

(3) A party chat would be nice. We have world, empire, area, private chat. When we need to communicate within our party(team) we've been using area chat. But when there are many other teams in the same area, it's hard to catch our team members' message. It'd be nice to have a party(team) chat!!

Thanks! Happy new year :)

Eliza

SkyYuna

• Sell scrolls that can unbind gear
    • remove 1mil copper cap in mail
    • tell us what the blessed chest is for (sitting in my inventory for what seems like forever =_=)
    • quests that give pets exp

Ty =)

Zenny~!

Name: BearTank

With the lv60 cap out soon, I would love to suggest for the skill cap for both players and pets to be raised by one. Meaning if you can only learn 14 skills now, with lv60 cap, you can learn 15 skills maximum. This is because alot of pets for example are precious or rare grades and once they hit lv55, people realise they stil have spare sp leftover due to the fact that there is a skill cap in place preventing them to max out their pets sp, making training rather useless. I feel that only epic grade pets can fully max out the sp given currently and it makes it rather unfair if someone was to train a pet that has no other grades such as panda, azrael or even ryouga to lv60 only to find they have 4000 plus sp leftover.

Hope I can get a new skill slot for my azrael pets cause I have a few waiting to be trained to 60 once the patch comes out 

RyuFang

darn i forgot to add that we would like an ignore list, and for the people who have stayed with empire online since it came out last january to get special rewards, ik quite a few people who have stuck with this game since January and those should be given something unique for there long lasing commitment, dont you agree?

bryan

character name: ''!'' suggestion: make some more items and make a place for pvp thanks

noa

character name: o'a

Michael

Character name: Narigo
    Suggestion: I think that some monsters should drop items that could be sold for gold coins

Npp

Name: Noz-TlH
    Suggestion:
    1.Making new events that include more traditional special festivals!! If u think there are too many events around the world , u can make forum event like this to vote which one most ppl like. Such as Songkran festival in Thailand , Canival festival in Brazil or others are very well-known.
    2. Unbinding item that make items unbinding but not include auto binding item that is quest item!
    3. Team chat in ios system
    4. Showing owner name of all items in trading post !!! It can make ppl bargaining the price.
    Sorry about my bad English but i hope one of my ideas will be choosed and make EO funnier

Leo

Name: 无忌

Would hope to see lakoo implement team chat option. This would make it easier for team to communicate among themelves during instances and war.

In addition lakoo could also implement the option whereby we could select players from our friend list for group chats. This would facilitate discussions making chats more organized and with less disruptions,

小頭包

Character name: 小頭包
    Suggestion: daily pvp tournaments, people register using silver, knockout style, winner gets a chance to get a special tournament fashion or mount or pet, once you win you can't win again for a period of time to give others a chance

koi1990

hic ko hieu j het

Nick

In game name xdukex
    A trade chat channel and person to person item trading

Jeazie King

Character Name: Krova

Suggestion(s): Players should receive rewards (special items and gear) for achievements.  There should be more triggered events.  For example when a player kills a certain number of monsters, they can fight boss versions of those monsters.  You could either do that or have make the monsters' difficulty to be scaled to the player's level.

There should also be a feature where a player can rent out a mercenary.  These mercenaries could be in game monsters.  A player can unlock these mercenaries after killing that monster a set amount of time.

Another improvement could be an ongoing war between the four races.  The race that kills the most monsters over a set time period will receive prizes.  My last idea is the addition of invisible monsters.  These invisible monsters will be extremely strong and will appear randomly and on rare occasions.  Due to their rarity and strength, there should be a guaranteed drop that cannot be found elsewhere.

Well, those are my suggestions.  Let me know what you think.  Congratulations on the one-year anniversary!  And I'm looking forward to all the improvements will be made in the future!

Forceablesum

Is this event still active (the final prize)?

Stryax

oh and to add from my comment a trading interface when trading with other players. 

Jim

Character:(yellow thunder)(Blue swirl)PaiN(Blue swirl)(yellow thunder)

Hello.

I wish that for our storage, each same name items will be stored in one slot to save us room. Thank you Lakoo.

King

Character Name: 東方不敗

Suggestion:

1. Create a new daily mission for wiz class. Its difficult for a wiz to join team to do daily dog god. :(

2. I dont know if this can work or not, but it would be nice if we can customize our ow weapon. Maybe there is a weapon shop that can combine two weapon together and create a new weapon? The new weapon will not only combine the old function but also have enhanced feature. Thats mean everyone can make weapon according to their own need. Of course, we need to pay for this feature and thats mean EO make more money.

3. Another idea would be create a unique skill for specific weapon. For example, ,if you have Master's Perdition Axe, u can learn a ...um...... "Master Perdition Strike" lol. That would be fun! 

4. More new suit, especially Lv50 + epic necklace. Need more choice on necklace, earring, and rings.

Thanks!

M May

IGN: Pezzle : Trading system.

Andari Reksi

Character name: Rekshi

Suggestions:

1. Have other log-in pictures instead of the same pictures...it's not a big deal, but for new players, it might get boring to see the same pictures every time! It's better if Lakoo could randomly change the pictures, though

2. Make a special announcement/short guides (just like the announcement that appears every time we start to play the game) for newbies (characters whose levels are below 12). These people clearly need guidance from Lakoo for basic things, such as "where to repair my weapon?". These special announcement only appear to the newbies when they're online. Another way would be to give them scroll via system mail, so when they tap on it, they will see the newbie guides.

3. Make daily event for low levels (like Titan or God Dog, but for people below level 20s) that could be done SOLO. These low levels really need reason why they should keep playing this game for a long time (newbies tend to be bored/annoyed once they found hardships), and by offering them daily challenges (that helps them level up) is a good way to make them attached to Empire Online 

4. Random reward for characters who frequently online! (please please please make this true haha)

Jillzy z

Character: jillsy

Suggestion; take off all your clothes and run through the office naked right now!

Thats so worth 500gc ;)

Eelem

Character: Eelem

Suggestion: make mount have a more active parts in battles, for example in a battle, your mount has a probability to perform a certain effect, diff type of pets have different probability of causing affect and different ability

Forceablesum

Is this event still active (the final prize)?

Moonlite

Character name: Moonlite

Suggestion:

1.Every saturday or sunday will have 1.2X exp bonus, so people worked through the weekday will have chance to lv their character.

1. Evolve system: Every Lv55(or lv60) character can chose to Evolve, which pay amount of fee and turn their character into lv1, skills all reset, and have extra hp/mp/status point/skill point. every character will have only one chance to evolve.

2. Do a pvp tournament, which we can go to a place and let system decide randomly to chose whom I can pvp with. If I win than I go on, if I lose I lost this week's chance( Have this every week or month).

Tyler

Character name: Moneybag-spadecard-heartcard-clubcard-diamondcard-moneybag

I wish to have the 1million copper removed and that we can send multiple items instead of one at a time. Possibly allow us to trade or send another person silver as well not just copper and gold coins. I also wish that we do not get forced PVP. Bigger people are forcing us weaker players to fight PVP and it gets annoying. more daily quest would be nice and new monsters to fight. Maybe have moderators even? to ban people from abusing the game or cussing or cursing. For war allow s to choose time if not already. it would also be nice if we are able to lv up to 100 instead of weird 55. for achievements maybe some reward bonus? This crashing in the middle of game gets annoying. color coded chat like blue (background or letterings) for empires, purple for area chats, green for world, this allows us to filter what we want to read at different times. like having world chat on and knowing when empire teammates ask for help or something.

SSGoku

Character name SSGoku
    My forum idea: Make a new chat like a RP chat (RP = role-playing lol) because people get pretty annoyed when some of my friends role-play and they start cursing and screaming on world chat :( I don't think that's nice someones feelings could get seriously hurt when that happens I just want to try to make everyone happy :D
    My forum idea :3

M May

ohh noes. lol, too early >.

Huluhulu

Character name: huluhulu

Suggestion 1 : "Group chat" designated with the word [T]. This is similar to the Android chat but not used by Apple. Players in a team can see chat with people on the same team. This way we can filter out the empire [E] spam and area [A] spam chat during war. 

Suggestion 2: Create one hand cross bow and one hand staff. This way hunter and wizards can wear shield and create unique tank accounts. 

Suggestion 3: Online/Offline friend notice. I want to keep tract of who's online and who went offline easier instead of clicking friends and scroll through the list. The idea is that once the player is online it a chat system showing [Friends] similar to area chat with [A].  For example if KOS just got online it will show "[Friend] KOS is now online". If KOS went offline it will show "[Friend] KOS is now offline". 

Please sign in to leave a comment.