Follow

[EVENT] New Year New Suggestions!

Greetings!

Empire Online has been 1 year old now.

Thanks all for your support. Your suggestions and feedbacks have helped alot to improve our game.

A new round of suggestion event has come.

All suggestions about the game, our new forum and our service are included.

Here are the details:
1. Event time : 2012/1/12 10:00 - 2012/1/18 10:00(2012/1/11 18:00 - 2012/1/17 18:00 PST) 
2. Rules: Reply this post with your character name and the suggestions.
3. Rewards: If we accept your suggestions, we will tell you and reward your 500 gold coins.
                       All replied characters will be rewarded with a Kiss from Kos.

We hope you may like this event.

The event has end. We have given the kisses to most of the players. Still, if you didn't post the correct IGN, you may not get my kiss :).

Please tell us in game if  you haven't had the gift along with your forum ID, we will check for you.

The big rewards will be posted later. Please be patient.

Thanks for your support. ALL the suggestions are precious to us. Enjoy your game.

There will be more forum events coming.

C U

Was this article helpful?
12 out of 12 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request

188 Comments

Matthew

Character name=€Waddle add good axe armor at lvl 45 so that people don't have to wait for lvl 55 so they can upgrade their armor :)

Greg Baye

Chr name: Dezpare

Being able to silence or hide or block certain ppl from chat... mainly RP'ers lol, its soooo annoying.

•TFreak•

Name: •TFreak• , sugestion: before you go to the pet area you get quests from pet trainer but these quests wen completed only give exp to the hero . Why not give exp to the pet wen quest completed? It would be much easier than grinding. If people love grinding or if my other idea doesnt work i think that people that come to train hae a limited time becaus of equipement braking so i thought y not have a rare drop of equipement fixers at pet area wich will be a 5min till disapear and autobound or maybe make it a one day in a week where they drop equipement fixers.

sintK

sintSNIP
    I suggest this game creat new character class...n i sugest to have assasin or rouge..;)

lexbzk

Character name: Thelex

Suggestion:

Example Reset

Reset Char

Reset = 55 Lv

Reset Price = 10000 silver

Reset Up = 1 lv All Stats Save

Example Reset 2

Reset Char

Reset = 55 Lv

Reset Price = 10000 silver

Reset Up = All stat delet and Level Up point 50

Xnion

Character name: Xnion
    my suggestion: so that bags dont get full too fast players can choose what items the whant to pick from from what defeated monsters have droped. (its also more realistic ;))

for fast skilling iin the institute players should have the option to go straight to the level they whana skill to ( for exsample lv1-15 instead of lv1-2-3-4-5-6....15) like buying items in shops you can straight buy 99 items.

aDam D tan

Character : 吉D
    Suggestion: 1) For easy to moving item on bag.
    2) Easy chatting wit team mate, when party must chatting wit team mate oni not wit all around ppl.
    3) The tap problem, when wan tap wit npc it's hard. Sometime wanna tap few time.
    4) Teleport, it's hard for us newbie to find some quest not show " to target " n teleport stone can sale on npc not on shop.
    5) Pet exp too low it's hard make our pet same lv wit us.

P.s : Apologize for my bad English if can't understood meaning.

ChiTieu

Character: Hanh2601
    Idea: make a pk area where players go there and takin risk of losing alll euipping items to their attackers. That will surely make the game more interest :-). Also RAISE UP THE PRICE OF SIGNIN UP FOR TAPJOY AS WE PUT OUR EMAILS ON SALE FOR U GUYS. 36 per device is too cheap. An tajoy account should worths 100 gcs :-)

Rafaelpr

•Character name :Rafaelpr
    Sudgestion: Maybe having more skills spaces and being able to unbined thing but would cost silver or gold coins more weapons for axe players better skills for axe with our using much mp more health skills being able to send silver through mail and the there would be more players.More cloaks for lower levels than 55.
    Thanks for the time!

Jacky Vang

character name: Pootytang

suggestion: I suggest that there is a way to filter out certain players from the map and from chat. There some players out there that just don't know how to control their mouths. There are little kids that plays this game too and i don't think its fair for them to have to shut off their area chat just to avoid that kind of stuff. I know there is the chat filter but they still get around it. It would be great to have a filter or a way to block certain players chat instead of shutting off area/empire/world chat. About filtering out players on the map, not that important but would be a plus. thanks Pootytang

lexbzk

Character name: bzik

Suggestion: Add Pvp  for Gold and Cropper!

Win Pvp = Win Gold or Cropper!

Add New Option Items Reflect 

You beat and to it the loss of % is reflected

Add  new Items for 2 socket

驚天破

現在郵箱的分類有好幾個,例如客服,系統等等,應考慮個別郵箱上能有號碼顯示有幾封新郵件。

Chrono

Character Name: Silvance

Suggestion: Add a tower or dungeon that is like 150+ floors so you can team with friends and do challenging quests there and bosses have rewards like 55 chests 50 chests or something.

add a room system in empire that you can decorate and the items can give small boosts like 1.1 exp or copper +10%

add scrolls in online shop to unbind items.

Add a new class like druid that can transform into different beast forms to raise different stats, witch doctor who can use potions to poison enemies or silence or chaos.

add a dye system so you can change color of your gear or cloaks or mounts.

add a rename scroll for your character in case you want to change name (it shouldnt be a problem with the player ID thing now)

new trade system like you can send trade request thru the search option in view. Search>View>Trade rquest brings up a screen and both players have to hit accept before trade completed.

add option to be able to equp two different one handed swords instead of it being one dual swords

also great job lakoo and thank you ive had a lot of fun playing this game this past year my only problem is the recent silver bug ive had to contact itunes support 5+ times now.

Matthew

Username is €Waddle you Know how people get bored once they reach lvl 55....well I think you should make it like call of duty once you reach lvl55 you can chose to prestige and each time you prestige you become a little stronger and once your reach the highest prestige you get special prize or something like that :)

sintK

sint_K
    Hi kos..i would like to sugest my last idea on previous sugestion event..my idea is to improve kff eqpment..i sugest kff weapon can be created on this game..to improve bare hand skill..weapon like knuckle are the best..like other games apply for off hand weapon..it because kff hit to low..and kff dont have hit pasive skill..so the weapon effect are more depanding on pysical hit apply..hope my sugest will acepted..

Greg Baye

Dezpare

The above post was me too!

Ways of winning gold keys or gold key events. chance of your gold key not being used sometime, rare but would be nice...

Slivzor

suggestion: Read all the suggestions we have wrote during the past year and release them.

Shupaah

Character name: Flashh

(again :p )

Just thought of a better inspect function of team members and foes in battle. I would like a way to see more detailed stat changes in battle.

if you inspect a person in battle now all you see is 'down' or such things. Id like to see what exactly has been downed (like speed - 150, of melee defence downed by 1100 or something like that) It would let people know what the oppenent did to them :)

Personally i think this i smy best idea :D

•TFreak•

Name: •TFeak• ,idea: wen peaple farm they always get stuck with loads of common and valuables that we are going to throw away, well in settings there would be an option that tells u what type of equipement you want to get (ex: common(no) valuable(yes) rare(no) epic(yes)) and u wont get them, that wont change the chance % of geting epics from drops , all it does is remove equipements of rarety that you dont want ^_^ (only works with equipements)

sintK

sint_K
    Hi kos..i would like to sugest my last idea on previous sugestion event..my idea is to improve kff eqpment..i sugest kff weapon can be created on this game..to improve bare hand skill..weapon like knuckle are the best..like other games apply for off hand weapon..it because kff hit to low..and kff dont have hit pasive skill..so the weapon effect are more depanding on pysical hit apply..hope my sugest will acepted..

koi1990
    sintK

sint_K
    Hi kos..i got another sugestion..about topap system for silver..im malaysian..in case of that my silver puchase canot be done..and for other device user also..i sugest this game can be topap n donate from other money trade like mol point..in case of topap use credit card may be hard for children that play this game..i hope this can help you to gain income n help ppl to do tpap n donate..the best i think is mol point..coz it world wide..thanks..;)

Forceablesum

The event has been over for a week now....Guys read the events, I keep getting emails on it, which be alright if it was maybe a question or something, but to enter in a event that has been over for awhile now. Sorry you missed it.

Ariel

hi lakoo, my sugestion is please open the way to lvl up to 60 and please give us more event t do... mostly, all player that reach lv 55 are stucked, and being bored, coz no lv up, no event, no quest except the daily, and people get bored soon..  i got looooot of friends that leaving this game b'coz they were stucked and get bored... let those not happen anymore   ^ ___ ^      thanks for read and please be considering my suggestion... have a nice year... God Bless Us

XDrag0n (Dennis)

*Facepalm*  Posted too early for the event >.<

Ethan prather

Charcter name Locdout. Suggestion team chat should b added

Claude-

Character name: Claude-

HI, i have another suggestion. Please disable automatic forum subscription. I forgot to unsubscribe this thread after i made my first post here, and now my email is stormed with so many lakoo emails :(

•Satoru•

Chara name : •Satoru•

Suggestion :
    1. New cape, and available for all level
    2. New hairstyle please! Eventough we wear helm or etc sometime I've got mistaken recognize my friend when we are doing team.
    3. New class for Atlantis and Maya :)
    4. New powerful set! Not only surifen, grim, dark moon etc
    5. Please add psycal hit in status poin, mybe increase dex could make psy hit poin higher.
    6. Unlock lv 60
    7. Can move item to another empty slot in bag. I just sold my mission item to npc T_T I think it was broken equipment from bandits.
    8. Could every item has specific picture when those are still in icon form?
    9. Item trade available with mail
    10. And could send many item in once with
    11. Barber npc? Could change hair color, style, eyes, suit etc :)
    12. Could type huge number than 1 m in mail mybe
    13. How about added profil for user in every char like photo or real name and quote?
    14. Please new app for gold. After Santa it so hard to find gold :(
    15. Pet or mount can be socketed~

I guess thats all :)

mark edson dela rosa

character name : -=mAck=- 

show the name of character when doing quest or pvp .

Andriux

IGN: Andriux ( dont send me reward ive got one already :) )

Add GC arenas there could be boses they could be hard example : Arena lvl 20-25 only lvls 20-25 can go there before they need to pass test to go there none lvls can go there only 20-25 so after they kill boss they could get some gc like 20 or more :) btw lvls 55 or not that lvl arena canont go inside they will be kicked from group

Please sign in to leave a comment.