Follow

[Event]New Year's Wishes Collection !!

Happy New Year & welcome to our new forum!!

We are holding this event to collect all your best wishes and greetings.

We will give all that join the event a "Kiss" as our reward :)

Event Time:2012/1/05 10:00 - 2012/1/10 10:00(2012/1/04 18:00 - 2012/1/09 18:00 PST)

How to join this event:Reply this post with the form of                  Character name
                                                                                                                     Your new year wishes or greetings
Reward:kiss X1

Ps: The kiss will be given after the event. 1000 gold coins will be given evey day !!

Further more, we will choose one player every day during the event to reward 1000 gold coins!

We hope you may enjoy our event.

Reward(1000 gold coins) List :

2012.01.05: Stadium

2012.01.06: Claude-

2012.01.07: MrBrowny

2012.01.08: RedNoble

2012.01.09: Uncle

2012.01.10: Serraphi

Most of you have been rewarded. But some of the character names are incorrenct. Therefore, if you haven't had Kiss, please contact us in game. We will check for you.

Thank you for your support and have a lucky year!!!!!

Was this article helpful?
28 out of 28 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request

246 Comments

Yukari

Many people look forward to the new year for a new start on old habits. 

Time has no divisions to mark its passage, there is never a thunder-storm or blare of trumpets to announce the beginning of a new month or year. Even when a new century begins it is only we mortals who ring bells and fire off pistols. 

Thomas Mann 

Vincent Thein

Character name-★Vince★ -wish- more epic dual sabers. More updates regularly. Permanent or time limit ban on scammers(so they learn they're lesson) maybe a trade system to reduce scamming cuz I think my gettin scammed record has gone to double digit

Dom

Character Name: BigP0LE

Wish: I wish for a year of new beginnings and red hare mount to help me take out them shamans

Yukari

Many people look forward to the new year for a new start on old habits. 

Time has no divisions to mark its passage, there is never a thunder-storm or blare of trumpets to announce the beginning of a new month or year. Even when a new century begins it is only we mortals who ring bells and fire off pistols. 

Thomas Mann 

Crystal O'connor

Character name - Kitten I hope you all had a greats holiday and a wonderful new year :)

SSGoku

Oh and HAPPY NEW YEAR :D ( lol I forgot )

Lee Cotterill

Name: Cots

My wish(es) are very simple. First, lakoo and tapjoy can work to resolve my long-standing missing gold for faulty application problem and secondly for rose knight sword and sheild to mysteriously end up in my mail free ;) Got to dream big! happy new years!

☠ḆṜṲĴỘ☠

My only wish is that at random weeks we get deal with silver package.- ☠ḆṜṲĴỘ☠

Janet Sarmiento

Character name: janet16

My new years wishes are to have a loy of challenging game like event and different type of equipment to be wear to become diffeent look from yhe other chars. More places/area for leveling.

I wish a get a permanent fasionor cloak :)

More power to lakoo and Happr happy new year to everyone!!!

Rendy Wiliardy

Character Name : Neova
    Happy New Years guys ^^ v... Hemmm My wish hmmm i think empire online its perfect game to me.. im happy play this game coz i can make and meet great ppl from all of the world.. i hope this years i can see ppl hunting to raise their lv up to 60 hahahahaha.. we need new equip for all class job.. lakoo please take a serious with scamer problem.. Thanks u make great game like this.. once again happy new year.. thanks for event u create and keep a good work guys... i love u all lakoo.. and my friends at empire online ....

bryan

name: ''!'' wish: i wish i will be the one who will win 1000 gold coin ;) world war joke world peace ;) and to got unicorn hehe.

SSGoku

Character name: SSGoku
    New Years wish: Hi I'm SSGoku obviously lol anyhoo my New Years wish is.........................
    not to be hated lol I know a group of people who hate me and don't want me to play this game and quit  anyhoo I'm giving a shout out to all my friends......best friends........people I don't know..........secret admirers.........role-players..........force pvpers..........gamers.........regular gamers..........epic gamers.........and awesome empires like Calamity, Samurai, Sakura, NewGen, that Chinese empire I can't spell, Showgun, Rulers, SGEmpire.............last but not least I wanna say Heyyyyyyyyy to Lakoo and Kos thanks for creating Empire Online :D that's enough of me I gotta do Santa and get 2 more happiness blessings so I can get perm fashion :D sooooooooooooo BYEE!!!! 

-SSGoku 

Chris Everett

Character name: Hyjal

I wish everyone a happy new year and that everyone will have a fun and exciting year full of surprises in real life as in empire online.
    I hope this year will bring new people and friends into our lives.
    May everyone have a blessed year!

Thomas k

Character name: squirmyd.
    Happy new years lakoo. Hopefully I can get that gift of gold to afford that pet I've always wanted!! :)

Reinando

Character nama : -MerVii- 

Wish : Happy new year to all people in the world .... To lakoo employ , to GM lakoo and to every one in the world . I with in 2012 every one get what They want . Personally i want my char 55 because nawawiyah my char lv 44 .. And i want lakoo Will be the best game and every one can enjoy play empire online and i Will invite my all my friend to play empire online hehehe .    Empire online is the best game  !!!! 

Suchstuf

Character name: suchstuf I wish to get better in empire online and find new friends.

•Satoru•

character name : •Satoru•

My wish : i hope for other great events, and complete my moons secret set. cant wait till i become a great kungfu fighter which have full dodge (really hope it comes true! i have been dreaming can do abyss by myself since in the very beginning i joined EO) :) 

and thanks for thanksgiving and santa events, i love those avents a lot!

lexbzk

Character Name bzik 

<h4>Merry Christmas to you one and all, 

Goodwill and happiness, 

Good health throughout the coming year, 

May all your days be blessed. </h4>

Joshua Rock11

character name; shem

wish ; is to recover my old account "lunago" and more gifTs tO cOmes ^_^

Nurman Ibrahim

character name : ichiban~

wish : Happy new year everyone. I wish EO can unlock lv60, more mount to support specific charakter. and new events.

GBU EO

bryan

name: ''!'' wish: i wish i will be the one who will win 1000 gold coin ;) world war joke world peace ;) and to got unicorn hehe.

BossBob

Character Name: BossBob
    Hello everyone the only thing I hope lakoo will do is fix free gold and give us other ways to earn gold and freakin give me something good out of Santa quest!!! Gawd

Jillzy z

Name: jillsy

I wish all lakoos holiday events are as good as christmas was! Happy new year!

mike h

character name: Ðaedelus
    my wish is for skill prices to need silver after lv15 or reduce the current amount. thx

Alex Lee

Character name: Versago
    New Year's Wish: I want to do better in school and score a better grade on my next SAT. I also want to learn how to drive and get my driver's a license this year :).

King

Character name: 東方不敗  Wish: I hope more events are coming! (Valentine's!) Thanks Lakoo for such a great game!!! Awesome!!!!

Crathy Xuan

Character name: bowking

Best wishes to all Sakura members!!! Wish you all got best growth on pets and never boom on gems!!!! ^_^

and specially thx to Bn, Yumi, Lola, Imba!! TY for ur help this yr ^^!!!!

John happy

Character name: 3Dkiller
    Wish: I wish one my nabore whos house just burned do this christmas can rebuild his life with us. My school os helping him get back most the things I'm his house. He lost evrything. God bless all of you and my nabore. I wish I had a greet new year. I had a good ome but the worst ever. God bless everyone. :(

Janet Sarmiento

Character name: janet16

Pleasant day!

More power to lakoo and EO. My wishes are to have more places and areas for leveling and chances of getting a free gold like challenging the event or elite. Lakoo is already great to have fun and wishing more funs to come!!!

LeGarçon De Zajonc

Character name : Dennis23

I hope for endless level, not only 55 or 60 so we can continue to leveling and get even stronger. good wish everyone, enjoy every moment in our 2012 :))

Please sign in to leave a comment.