Follow

[Event]New Year's Wishes Collection !!

Happy New Year & welcome to our new forum!!

We are holding this event to collect all your best wishes and greetings.

We will give all that join the event a "Kiss" as our reward :)

Event Time:2012/1/05 10:00 - 2012/1/10 10:00(2012/1/04 18:00 - 2012/1/09 18:00 PST)

How to join this event:Reply this post with the form of                  Character name
                                                                                                                     Your new year wishes or greetings
Reward:kiss X1

Ps: The kiss will be given after the event. 1000 gold coins will be given evey day !!

Further more, we will choose one player every day during the event to reward 1000 gold coins!

We hope you may enjoy our event.

Reward(1000 gold coins) List :

2012.01.05: Stadium

2012.01.06: Claude-

2012.01.07: MrBrowny

2012.01.08: RedNoble

2012.01.09: Uncle

2012.01.10: Serraphi

Most of you have been rewarded. But some of the character names are incorrenct. Therefore, if you haven't had Kiss, please contact us in game. We will check for you.

Thank you for your support and have a lucky year!!!!!

Was this article helpful?
28 out of 28 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request

246 Comments

Emery Rogers

Character name: terro
    Neeyears wishes: happy new years everyone! Wish for all of pkk to get everything they need!

Zhi Haoo

Chracter name:vong27. My new year wish is very simple.. I just wish tat lakoo could keep producing more event tat we could play...and I hope tat everyone will hv a gd and healthy 2012!!!!!!!!

chaiyapol jitsoonthorn

Character Zogzag

Happy New Year 2012 Lakoo

I Hope All staff Have Happy all 365 day  Ty for Best Game online

Yuki_Mei

Is this a one time post? Say you post one yesterday, can you post again the next day?  If so, character name Yuki_Mei. New year wishes: Give me red envelopes for Chinese new year XD. Can't wait for Chinese new year. 3 more weeks. XD

Brian Lakoo

Name:

天帝 Kush 天帝  New years Wish I want to Make a shout out to all my friends I love this game and wish the best for you all :D

Yuki_Mei

Character Name: Yuki_Mei

My New Year wishes: More better one handed weapons and more fashions! Just give us more better things lol. Please improve the graphics. Give us something new to look at.  Happy holidays to all! Hope you're all well and healthy! (:

Aher

Character: Fishaher

Wish: wish good health and wish to have more awesome skills from EO in this year :p

agung pamuji

character name: @gung my wish in 2012 is i  want to come back to my home country (indonesia)  to take care my parents after i left them for 7 years in australia,  and get better life by  open a new business, hopefully my bussines will run very2 well like lakoo company. thanks for chirstmas event, its can help us a lot though i always get a very cheap epic .he happy new year everyone!!!!

bryan

name: ''!'' wish: i wish i will be the one who will win 1000 gold coin ;) world war joke world peace ;) and to got unicorn hehe.

Banditmesum

Character name : WarBitch

Wish : happy new year i hope i get 1000gc hehehe

Sam Aron A Pascual

Name :<RmD> i wish to be the most powerful player and to have a good sets..

Yixuan Quek

Character Name: Yixuan

Have a great year ahead.... pls consider adding some gc to each gift bag... everyone will be VERY EXCITED! 

Chris Yeo

Character name: Mewwie                                                                                                

Lets welcome 2012 with a smile :) Wishing everyone a fantastic year in terms of wealth and health.

Let there be peace and no conflicts whether in game, or in real life.

Cheers to all, and feel free to give me a 'boop!' anytime =)

Vexs

name: Vexs
    i am wishing for more luck and more chances to hav the ability to make some gold! u look at the best empires, thats where most of the gold is, go further doen, u get less and less, im hoping to be able to make a mark on the ppl that play this game, be unforgettable, and be something people will think of

drew dellinger

Character: kaoris
    My new years wish: I hope the android development continues. You've done an amazing job on the android app, and I actually prefer it to the iphone version. Great job, and keep up the good work.
    Also, just a note, keep up the great customer service. The two times i've reported a problem, i got quick, friendly, and helpful responses! I couldn't be happier =D

Leo

Character name: lifegod

My new Year wishes : Hope that we get more regular and advance details on all updates and maintenance so that we can prepared in advance. In addition, hope that lakoo provide us with details on all updates and changes. Hate and arguements happens in game but hope everyone remains as friends in game and let all enjoy :)

Ryan howe

Ryan San
    • Charactor Name : Blodlive
    Thank you lakoo for the great portable
    MMO !!! It has Brought me many hours
    of enjoyment !! My Wish is that lakoo find
    A way to reward Gold Coins in chests or as
    mission rewards such as Divine with Silver
    coins .. :). Happy New Year to all !!!!!!

Lang Feng

Name: Google
    wish: My biggest wish right now is getting to lv45 Hope i get the gc. I really need them. Ty

bryan

name: ''!'' wish: i wish more blessing to come for all player ;)

Nick Thomson

Character name:Blown14
    Dear lakoo,
    Hope you had a wonderful year and have an even better one this year!!!! My Xmas wish is for players to be able to pvp easier in a more friendly environment and for maybe even pets to pvp!:) also to fix world chat problems, such as, many of us older more experienced players would like to use world chat to trade. But as you may know the world chat is full of low lvl players, who don't play, always taking and saying annoying things that arnt helpful to the game:(. it would be amazing if you could fix this proble
    :).
    Sincerly, blown14

Greg Baye

Character name: Dezpare

Wishes: Make a way to invite friends or other ppl instead of ones in your exact zone. Being able to send more than one thing @ a time. Adding a skills button or something like that on ppl to see there chr builds! as it would be great to know what skills strong players use. Last but not least... making a gold key event or monthly contest for a random amount of gold keys!! Happy new year everyone!!

Kẻ Chẳng Giống Ai

Character name: minhyu

Happy new year , goodluck 4 every thing

Yuga

Character name: Yoosh
    My new year wish: low droP rate...Epic items are over lakoo=.=

Yulius Efendi

Character name : GuanYu7

My wishes is know how to socket more than 7 gem into my equip. I wish, every part of guanyu7 char, will have 10% melee effect. Hehehee, so i will become stronger

alyssa t

Character: StarGzr
    Wish: my new year's wish is that my grandfather be happier/healthier and to wait a little more for me so I can finally visit him. :)

Jordan

Character Name: Wølf

Wish: My wish is that other than wishing my game wouldn't crash so much :( It would be awesome if Lakoo could add some new permanent fashions, right now it only seems like ever victorious, Christmas fashion, and MJ type fashion are the only ones out there. For gear I think the best builds are ones where you mix a whole bunch of diff pieces together, so if you could also make separate pieces of equipment and not whole sets that would be really cool as well :) Pets and mounts are awesome, theres a ton right now already but more would be even better! Haha, these are just my wishes after all. Overtime hopefully this all can occur! Maybe even at a tournament place for PvP? Or for pets to fight? That would be cool too. I love Empire Online :) My favorite game I have played in my three years of owning my itouch and iphone. :D

David Yeo

Character Name: Uncle

Everyone Happy New Year!

Havn't been very lucky with Chests.

All the best to all ppl who is opening chests. All Wishes come true.

Expecting Lakoo to create more events, equipments (there is still a slot, not in use), skills and ofcoz the lv cap.

I would continue to play and be involve in the game as long as Lakoo keep the New things going and interesting which Lakoo has been doing well.

Cheers!

Lang Feng

Damn auto correct my name is Goldie

Tricia

Character Name: Sodak

Happy new year and good health in the year of Dragon to everyone.

New year wish - I wish to get my thor cape soon after open so many chests, please drop it lol...

Game hard and enjoy

alyne victoria

my name character:alynevic ,new year wish: i hope all the best for me ,for my family , for my friends , n for my love .and then for lakoo i hope that be better than  now ,and make other equip look like :D bcause i love the lakoo games , it has million avatar n so cute n funny :D , n please earn more golden coin or silver problem out , thank so much lakoo :D love this game so much .

alyne victoria 

Please sign in to leave a comment.