Follow

[Event]New Year's Wishes Collection !!

Happy New Year & welcome to our new forum!!

We are holding this event to collect all your best wishes and greetings.

We will give all that join the event a "Kiss" as our reward :)

Event Time:2012/1/05 10:00 - 2012/1/10 10:00(2012/1/04 18:00 - 2012/1/09 18:00 PST)

How to join this event:Reply this post with the form of                  Character name
                                                                                                                     Your new year wishes or greetings
Reward:kiss X1

Ps: The kiss will be given after the event. 1000 gold coins will be given evey day !!

Further more, we will choose one player every day during the event to reward 1000 gold coins!

We hope you may enjoy our event.

Reward(1000 gold coins) List :

2012.01.05: Stadium

2012.01.06: Claude-

2012.01.07: MrBrowny

2012.01.08: RedNoble

2012.01.09: Uncle

2012.01.10: Serraphi

Most of you have been rewarded. But some of the character names are incorrenct. Therefore, if you haven't had Kiss, please contact us in game. We will check for you.

Thank you for your support and have a lucky year!!!!!

Was this article helpful?
28 out of 28 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request

246 Comments

XDrag0n (Dennis)

Character name: xXxDemon

Wish:  To be able to travel the world at least once in my lifetime and meet many new friends ^_^

bn_chris

May we stay good health & wealth and enjoy EO.

Cheers.

Rhastar2

Character: Rhastar2

Happy New Years to Empire Online!  This year, I hope to continue to build Empire Junkies to provide everyone with another fun place to go when they aren't playing, a source for answers, help, screen shots and more.  

My New Years Wish, is that players hope to contribute to help make this game and for some more help with Empire Junkies!

Much Love, Rhastar2

Timothy

Character name: VsR

I wish to get to lv 55 and collect epic items. I also wish to have an empire that is there for every player in the team and GROW!!!

ES

I wish lakoo stay with us forever and make empire online in the best game. Finally wish make special skill for hunter!

77christopherc77

Characters name is ~Alois~ Mine is ..... To make my empire a lvl 5 empire by the end of the year And to get a Merfolk and a king suit BUT what I want most is a PINK MAID XD that would be so awesome well anyway bye and thanks for making a good game :)

ChiTieu

Charac name: hanh2601
    Happy new year.... Hope everyone enjoy the game more. And please give me 1k gcs as I'm really poor T.T

Tse Wern Wang

Character name: Tsewern

Another gift?! OMG... Lakoos... you are pampering us.... I am a lv20+ only.... please send the 1k gc my way! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!

Lydia

My character name : magane27
    Wishes : lakoo will held more event to help us to level up.. And extend the place and mobs so the player can earn higher level.
    Greetings : Happy new year everyone!! Dreams come true in this new year!!!! Yihaaaa...

aDam D tan

Character name: 吉D
    My new year wishes, Lakoo more more n more proved in the future n then I can get more n more Gold in game... (^_^)d Wish Lakoo n I all the Best in future...!!!!

Yukari

– Wishing all of you a Very Happy New Year 2012 in advance

Edward King

Disregard my first post! Deleted that char to make space for a new one and couldn't reuse the name:(

Character name: LWizL
    Wish: good health and fortune like everyone else!:)

yogi420

Character name: Yogi

VanNhi

Character name:      4MAT

My Wish is :

May your New Year be filled with the happiness things and your days with the brightest promise....

May the happy times we have shared reserved forever in a corner of your heart and our friendship grows more and more dear all that years through...

No matter where i am

No matter what i do

My thoughts are always with you

May your life be filled with youth

May your life be filled with the sunshine.....

Sincely........

Marcus Mealler

Character name: Marcvs

Im hoping for more worlds and levels to explore with more sweet looking pets and mounts! I love this game...:D

Shupaah

Character name: Flashh
    New years wishes and greetings; to all player a very happy newyear with lots of hapiness, love, friendship and gold coins. Lakoo, keep the content coming. I love to play EO! Greetings flashh

Phan Anh Nguyen

Character Name : KaraHP
    Happy New year ^_^

I wish lakoo ll have many many many fans of Empire Online
    I wish ViệtNam empire will be stronger more
    I wish my friends will have fun and have more laught when together playing EO :)
    I wish lakoo will have EO version for PC ^.^

Your big fan >.

Coltaine of the Crow Clan

character name: Coltaine

best new years greetings to everybody at Lakoo for making this great game

j oni

Name: on1c3

New years wish: i pray everyones doing good and is staying healthly... hope everyones family and friends is to :) happy new years! Hope i at
    least get anything .. i never get anything! Happy new years!!!!!

小蓉女

~~> Character Name: 小蓉女
    ---> Wish: Happy new Year everyone :D Tks lakoo for the last Xmas Event, was really fun and the rewards were the best so far!! Thumbs up!! Hope to have such nice events more often, and will really be great if lakoo can implement a trading window when players doing trade wif players. That will really save the problem from being scam :D thanks lakoo
    Cheers
    Rong

kogi

Character name: kothulu

恭喜發財

yogi420

character name: BIGGWANG

wish: to get decent chest opens for once.

happy new years all

yogi420

Character name: Yogi

•Satoru•

Name : •Satoru•

Wish : i didnt get a unicorn from chests last year, so i hope i can get it soon :(

still happy new year everyone :)

Jake

Character Name : Moebius

My new Year Wishes : Let's have some fun!  Btw, thanks for great game, Lakoo.

HangOver rocks!!

Eric H

Character name: (sun symbol) Haruhi (moon symbol)
    I wish the game required less time on leveling, because it is meaningless and getting redundant. But I wish everyone will have a wonderful new year that at the 2012, don't we all die on 12/21? Jk haha

Mandy Neo

Character name: ZerRai
    Greetings to all. A game is always about having fun n enjoyment. Eo has enable me to met with many fabulous ppl. I hope we all will more chances to team up for events or daily. Blessings to u all...u make my game experiences enriched n enjoyable

Brian Lakoo

Character Name :Kush&Oj       I wish for every empire to get along and hope everyone got what they want for new years

Sebastian kremer

IGN: Sebbel
    My wishes for the new year are 1000 gc and that my empire stays as active as at the moment :D

Percy Sosa

Chaacter name: ★X a l d i n ☆
    New years wish: what i just want to wish is for the scammers to stop scamming people because they dont know how you feel if you are the victim and I wish that may godbless you all scammers!!! Its 2012 now change and grow up!!! May your conscience will not kill you and hope it will not happen to any of the people close to you..godbless

Please sign in to leave a comment.