Follow

[Event]New Year's Wishes Collection !!

Happy New Year & welcome to our new forum!!

We are holding this event to collect all your best wishes and greetings.

We will give all that join the event a "Kiss" as our reward :)

Event Time:2012/1/05 10:00 - 2012/1/10 10:00(2012/1/04 18:00 - 2012/1/09 18:00 PST)

How to join this event:Reply this post with the form of                  Character name
                                                                                                                     Your new year wishes or greetings
Reward:kiss X1

Ps: The kiss will be given after the event. 1000 gold coins will be given evey day !!

Further more, we will choose one player every day during the event to reward 1000 gold coins!

We hope you may enjoy our event.

Reward(1000 gold coins) List :

2012.01.05: Stadium

2012.01.06: Claude-

2012.01.07: MrBrowny

2012.01.08: RedNoble

2012.01.09: Uncle

2012.01.10: Serraphi

Most of you have been rewarded. But some of the character names are incorrenct. Therefore, if you haven't had Kiss, please contact us in game. We will check for you.

Thank you for your support and have a lucky year!!!!!

Was this article helpful?
28 out of 28 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request

246 Comments

Kenny Er

Character Name: ShinH
    My wish: hope trading system up soon to prevent people getting scammed, and also hope I get the 1000gc!! Hehe!! Wish everyone a happy new year and 恭喜发财,1000gc的红包拿来!

Moonlite

Character name: Moonlite
    Wish: I hope more and more events are coming, and I hope the new function of enchating and filter of dropping come out, oh and and and, more pet and mount of course:)

lexbzk

Name: Thelex  Wish: In new year there is more to people of New Items of Map and quests also will make maximum level more than 55 Thanks for this year Lakoo! Empire Online Number one game for phone!

Marcus Mealler

Character name: Marcos

Im hoping for more worlds and levels to explore with more sweet looking pets and mounts! I love this game...:D

•Satoru•

Name : •Satoru•

My Wish : I hope mom comes and pick me up this year, I miss my family so bad.... and Happy new year everyone!!! Lakoo hope you will add more free app for gc. It'll help me much :) oh ya, I like new msg icon, I won't miss anything and get notice any msg in time :) yay!

waron

character name : ☁Toto☁
    my new year wish is i want empire online to be a peaceful game no scam no rude :))

Eric Goh

character name : MHinata

Lakoko~u r my god^^have a happy new years~hope im lucky..hehe...wish u lakoko gm more pretty and handsome~~

Ryan

Name: kyakya
    Wishing everyone a wonderful new year ahead!! I wish to see an item or scroll that would unbind Autobound items! Cheers!

anayakhan

Wishing you a very happy New Year...

I would like to join this event, i like such kind of parties very much...This event is very lovely,

I am eagerly waiting for new year 2014 & i will like to celebrate  the occasion with my friends.

I would like to give you some latest & different Happy New Year wishes to you with our site

http://happywishes.org/

SpearGa

Char Name: SpearGa

Happy New year  guys and girls .My wishes are simple and short... keep the game alive by adding more feature or events that is interesting/funny.

Cheers!

Fishaher

Character : ErHoi

Wish: to get full set of dol .

Stadium

Character name : stadium i wish i can be a unbeaten wizzard & i wish lakoo will give me a new years such a new wizzard equipe set.....any ways tks lakoo to being part of my life at 2011 at hope it will continue to 2012.....gratz lakooo

Lelou

Character Name: Lelou

I wish everyone a happy New Year filled with happiness, health and prosperity! May the Dragon bring out the talents and determination in everyone in reaching their goals! Hope this year will be just as memorable as the last one when EO was released ^^ Bless you all~

Alleluia

Name: Alleluia
    Wish: World peace or maybe a spike-ball weapon like the people south of Nine Dragons have.

Dominus^

Name: Dominus^. Hopes every one is having a great year so far. Love Empire Online. I'm having a hard time finding problems with the game. I'd like to see more events like the christmas event. It brought every one together and gave out great gifts to the players. 2 Thumbs up Lakoo.

Edward King

Character name:  Kingmog

Your new year wishes or greetings: Hope i find  job this year>.>

SSGoku

Wow everyone wants to win (including me lol) but if you do win what will you do with the money? Share it? Spend it on your self? Give it away? Donate it to a empire? This is what I would do: I have 50 lv55 gold chests and 50 lv45 kff gold chests that need to be opened so obviously I'm gonna open them lol but I'm also gonna share the gold coins I make off of the items I get and help people that truly need some items or gold coins. That's what I would do if I won. People of Empire Online can you respond and tell me what you would do with the gold coins Thanks :D

-SSGoku

XDrag0n (Dennis)

Character name: XDrag0n 

I wish for another good year for 2012 ^_^

Janet Sarmiento

my char name: janet16

what can i say is lakooooooo gift gift gift gift gift gift!!! lolz
    mwahhhhhh

Ariel

Name : Cairre. Wish : hope GM open the way to lvling up until lv 60, and pls give us new stuff, like VIP slot and more new event.. Finally i hope lakoo becoming the biggest Online Multiplayer Game in this world.. GBU all..

Tai Zhe Wei

Character Name: MiLo from sakura empire. I wish all player of EO stay happy and healthy ^^ i wish i can get to meet the special person in my heart soon^^hehe

Edwin G. Jimenez

Character name: Zadow Wish: first of all I wish to all my fellow friends of EO a HAPPY NEW YEAR, and HEALTH. Second, I wish lakoo gives us more events and keep us excited :D more new mounts equip and fashion. Wish you all the best!

Zad ;)

Leo

Character name: llleoll

My new year wish is that there will be more events, more new events and the most important things is everyone get more items :)

Kenzo Pregil

Name: DemonRex

New Year's wish: New instances, new monsters, new weapons and armors, and new world. Haha sorry for making this soo late but hope everyone is having fun playing! Happy new year to all!

LeGarçon De Zajonc

Name : Dennis23
    Wish : hope trade and transferred silver coin via mail available

Saviour

character name: Saviour

Wish: For someone to come up with a quest database for EO lol. oh, and a kitten!XD

FirepetW

Character Name: FirepetW New Year Wish: That Lakoo hold more Events like the Christmas Event that can be completed by lots of people, instead of a rich few. Congratulations Lakoo, you finally got it right!! Also, please please please sort the Silver problem out !!!

Gerill Smith

Gerill Smith •Name:Ravenclaw : What I wish for is mounts and pets that lower levels can afford because who doesn't want a mount or a pet?

Janet Sarmiento

charactet name: janet16

my wishes are lakoo give ne a good fashion that will match to my warrior character... how many times i got the summer pack but still unlucky :( i hope my wishes will e granted :)

more power to lakoo!!!

Rendy Wiliardy

Character Name : Neova
    Happy New Years guys ^^ v... Hemmm My wish hmmm i think empire online its perfect game to me.. im happy play this game coz i can make and meet great ppl from all of the world.. i hope this years i can see ppl hunting to raise their lv up to 60 hahahahaha.. we need new equip for all class job.. lakoo please take a serious with scamer problem.. Thanks u make great game like this.. once again happy new year.. thanks for event u create and keep a good work guys... i love u all lakoo.. and my friends at empire online ....

Please sign in to leave a comment.