Follow

[Event]New Year's Wishes Collection !!

Happy New Year & welcome to our new forum!!

We are holding this event to collect all your best wishes and greetings.

We will give all that join the event a "Kiss" as our reward :)

Event Time:2012/1/05 10:00 - 2012/1/10 10:00(2012/1/04 18:00 - 2012/1/09 18:00 PST)

How to join this event:Reply this post with the form of                  Character name
                                                                                                                     Your new year wishes or greetings
Reward:kiss X1

Ps: The kiss will be given after the event. 1000 gold coins will be given evey day !!

Further more, we will choose one player every day during the event to reward 1000 gold coins!

We hope you may enjoy our event.

Reward(1000 gold coins) List :

2012.01.05: Stadium

2012.01.06: Claude-

2012.01.07: MrBrowny

2012.01.08: RedNoble

2012.01.09: Uncle

2012.01.10: Serraphi

Most of you have been rewarded. But some of the character names are incorrenct. Therefore, if you haven't had Kiss, please contact us in game. We will check for you.

Thank you for your support and have a lucky year!!!!!

Was this article helpful?
28 out of 28 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request

246 Comments

Big bang

Character name:

jilleyjill

Character name - jilley

Would like every a happy and safe new years along with introducing myself. Newbie player hoping to get a spot on the 1k gold. 

Thanks and Cheers 

Crystal O'connor

Character name - Kitten i wish everyone could be happy for at least a day. No drama, no problems . Just zone easy going day. I hope you all have a blessed 2012 year :)

jacob kemper

charactor name : Lolman3
    happy new year all my wish is to complete 2 more chars

jit sheng

character name:arogrule

Hi lakoo!First of all HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL STAFF IN LAKOO!!!!! My new year wish is to PLAY MORE OF EMPIRE ONLINE!!! THE BEST HANDPHONE GAME I EVER PLAYED!!!!!! anyway HAPPY NEW YEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR once again:D:D:D:D:D

XDrag0n (Dennis)

Character name: Drag0nz

Happy New Year to everyone ^_^

Chris Everett

Character name: hyjal

Hope for more events in empire online, they are pretty fun.

隆平 上野

Character name: Dragon頭

Greeting all. Thanx Lakoo provided us such hot Christmas event.
    I wish I can do more ever cool events in this year

mark edson dela rosa

character name:   -=mAck=- hoping to get red hair or thor cloak thank you and enjoy

Big bang

World peace, character name Zㅌidan

Terminator

IGN: KingEdd

Greetings: Wish you all a happy and healthy year!

Wish: Hope GB wins more gold medals than last time at the olympics:D and Lakoo to increase the level limit=p

Quek Kay Hng

Character Name: Kayhng

Celebrate all your WINS! Thanks Lakoo for the Santa GIFTS! It changes my game for the better.... muhahahaha

Edison Lee

Character name: Hahihuhe

Happy new year. I wish you all good luck :/ 

Forceablesum

Name: MrBrowny

I'd an additional chat titled "Off topic" so that the spamming of the world chat which is suppose to be used for asking for in game help, trading, and recruiting of empires would be the only chat going towards the world chat. I'm quite tired of logging in and seeing my world chat being filled up with posts such as "-Dodges and turns into a werewolf-," "-is still alive-," or just the common spam":D :) :D :) :d :) :D :) :D :) ." Thank you for reading my wish, hope it gives an idea for a future update.

Emery Rogers

Ign: Terracu
    Wishes:: I wish that a lvl 60-75 cap would come into play , aswell as double handed sabres for lvl 20-50 , also pvp rewards, and possibly would love to see prices resturn to normal, if I win the gc it will go twards , helping everyone in my empire (pkk) to gear up and work on skills, I have not need for 1k gc but if u guys wanna hook me up and angels song is only thing I need :) but I will be happy if you guys could just help out some of my friends, and Ty for Christmas event was awsome, but my friend jaxusjr didn't revive the luck he deserves, he is a very nice helpful person I'd be happy if you guys could make his newyears better, he deserves it.

Sarang Hae

Character Name:JayDk

My new Year Wishes:Lakoo ll take care more about EO players n More event for EO >.<.Btw happy new year to u all lol  <- i know it 's late :))

Jeremy Cummings

Happy new years to all eo players.

Just a quick note the link did not work to get here, but other then that all went well to get here.

My hopes and wishes for the new year. It would be nice to have a guide 4 eo that gives all stats 4 all equipment and weapons. I find it hard to get the right equipment with out spending tons of gc untill I get the right one. I would also like to see a catogry list in the trading post that says mounts, weapons, equipment, pets and an option to add more search results found like in mail system so if you find more then 30 items with same letters you can keep scrolling them. Half the items not shown don't get bought and can we extend the expired items to 2-3 days instead of 1 day. Please this would help a lot. Other then those I can't wait 4 the release of the lv60 cap and alkamy stuff. Looks to be a great new year ahead for all of us eo players.

Name: atick
    Thanks again and keep up the good work. Jc

Joanne quek

Character name in game : Joaquek
    Wishing all in Empire online Happy New Year!!! May everyday be filled with happiness.... Cheers

Sky

Character Name: •Sky•

Greeting/Wish: Have a great new years, and may everyone resolution come true. Remember that its the new year so you have a fresh start to the year =D. My wish is for everyone to get along and prosper, in order for the game to grow, we need everyone to help support the EO in anyway they can.

Yukiren

Name: Yukiren 

My new years wish is for there to be something done about force pvp players. And maybe new quests and items :)

Bob Herrera

Character name: BobbyD
    Wish: Happy New Years!!!....um I wish for better customer service .. And no scamming...and wish to fully complete all my chars

ChiTieu

Character name: Hanh2601
    Hope Lakoo and every players in EO have a nice year, hope all will get enough gcs to buy everything u wanted, everyone will e joy th game more as Lakoo will add new awsome contents xD. And lastly , HOPE ALL CAN SURVICE UNTIL 2013 :-DD
    Yumm..!^^

Zenny~!

Name: BearTank

WIsh: Get great scores for my final exams and marry the love of my life once I'm done with them :D 

Clement

Character Name: ˹春丽˼

Wish: Empire Online will be able to play on any Android Tablet. ** !!**

Troven

Hi,My character name is Tro15,my wish is to do well in my studies and hope that I would get the 1000gold coin.i wish all of you a Happy New Year.

- Kai Hock -

Character Name: Kaihock

Let's have more fun! Happy New Year, Lakoo!

Euphemia

Name: Euphemia   Wish I wish everyone the happiest , funnest year filled with Yummy cookies of yumminess!  Thank you Lakoo for a wonderful Event!

john wildsmith

Name ch@os wish- mabye for non playing charactors to b able to earn silver to continue playing as I cannit buy it XD

864T

Character Name : 864T

New Year Wishes : I wish everyone good health and have a great year ahead!! :D

John happy

Character name: 3Dkiller: new year wish: Cheers to a New Year and another chance for us to do what we plan to do

Please sign in to leave a comment.