Follow

[Event]New Year's Wishes Collection !!

Happy New Year & welcome to our new forum!!

We are holding this event to collect all your best wishes and greetings.

We will give all that join the event a "Kiss" as our reward :)

Event Time:2012/1/05 10:00 - 2012/1/10 10:00(2012/1/04 18:00 - 2012/1/09 18:00 PST)

How to join this event:Reply this post with the form of                  Character name
                                                                                                                     Your new year wishes or greetings
Reward:kiss X1

Ps: The kiss will be given after the event. 1000 gold coins will be given evey day !!

Further more, we will choose one player every day during the event to reward 1000 gold coins!

We hope you may enjoy our event.

Reward(1000 gold coins) List :

2012.01.05: Stadium

2012.01.06: Claude-

2012.01.07: MrBrowny

2012.01.08: RedNoble

2012.01.09: Uncle

2012.01.10: Serraphi

Most of you have been rewarded. But some of the character names are incorrenct. Therefore, if you haven't had Kiss, please contact us in game. We will check for you.

Thank you for your support and have a lucky year!!!!!

Was this article helpful?
28 out of 28 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request

246 Comments

Rj perkins

Character name: ArJae
    My wish is that i can start having fun on this game again, alot of my friends quit because they couldnt make gc anymore, and i just got redundant. So thats my wish, i want EO to be fun again:)

Leo

Character name: ⚡Leo神⚡

Lakoo has been doing pretty well recently. Hope to have more events and resolved the silver purchase and free gold issue ASAP

Happy FY2012 and.cheers!

Jason Creed

• Name:losei wish you guys can keep up the good work so my co-workers and friends can keep joining. I'm playing with 7 co_workers now!! Lakoo On behalf of whole forum We thank the whole team and we love you!! Keep it up.

Yukari

An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves. 

Bill Vaughan 

The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul. 

G.K. Chesterton 

Year's end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us. 

Hal Borland 

I do think New Year's resolutions can't technically be expected to begin on New Year's Day, don't you? Since, because it's an extension of New Year's Eve, smokers are already on a smoking roll and cannot be expected to stop abruptly on the stroke of midnight with so much nicotine in the system. Also dieting on New Year's Day isn't a good idea as you can't eat rationally but really need to be free to consume whatever is necessary, moment by moment, in order to ease your hangover. I think it would be much more sensible if resolutions began generally on January the second. 

Helen Fielding, Bridget Jones's Diary 

A New Year's resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other. 

New Year's Day is every man's birthday. 

Charles Lamb 

Many people look forward to the new year for a new start on old habits. 

Time has no divisions to mark its passage, there is never a thunder-storm or blare of trumpets to announce the beginning of a new month or year. Even when a new century begins it is only we mortals who ring bells and fire off pistols. 

Thomas Mann 

jacob kemper

charactor name : Lolman3
    happy new year all my wish is to complete 2 more chars

chris

character name: skcskz   

My new year wishes: first of all, happy new year to every palyer and lakoo admins, wish u guys have a wonderful coming 2012. In the last year i really enjoyed the game time with my friends in empire online, really like the coorporation and friendship i build up in the game. Hope lakoo will do better in 2012. Best wishes. 

regards

skcskz

Ming

Name: Ming

I wish that lakoo can improve the service and reduce bugs in game. Stop deteriorating the market. Hope that my friends would stop leaving the game before me. Most importantly good health to all! Peace!

Steven Kun

Name : Heiji My wish is lvl 60 was avaliable , new costume , spear , etc bdw happy new year lakoo ( sorry late ) :D

sintK

char name: sint_K ...wow..got wish..huhu..i wish i can get a wing n can fly like an angle.huhu..but in game i wish i can be a good gamers  in EO..n can help myself n other to accomplish all event apply..huhu..i love lakoo..EO..n wish 2012 not will be the end of world..i still want play lakoo EO...plz god..>_<

n happy new year..all lakoo friend ;)

MrsBear

Character Name: MrsBear

Here wishing Lakoo and all my Empire Online Friends a very Happy New Year !

Have been very unlucky when opening Chests, Quests Rewards and Pet Gems in 2011. Thus have to find many other ways to earn Gold to buy the equips etc i needed.

Here hoping myself and everyone have lots of luck in everything  in 2012.  Also looking forward to Lakoo launching more exciting events and superb rewards in the upcoming year.

Cheers!!

MrsBear

陈滟萍

Character name : yanping .Wishes: how I wish to get a blessed deer for my wizard... but I wish all to have a prosperous with a happiness n full health many years ahead... God Bless Us all

Kevin Gabriel

IGN: SonoAnri

Best wishes to everyone. I hope lakoo will release lvl60 cap soon and hope that instead of 1 item we should be able to send 1 or more (via mail)

kenny loo leong teck

character: DarkNine
    wish: hoping to be more happy in game for all player!! and please deal with those scammer

Edwintys

Character Name : Edwintys

Wishes : 我祝大家新年快乐, 万事如意, 龙年行大运!!!

Alleluia

I wish all of us another fun year playing this great game. Thank you players and people at Lakoo for making the game so enjoyable. I wish for a Vampire class with Mental ability in addition to Melee, Range, and Magic. Telekinetic Shield to stop AOE attacks and Mindcontol powers skills would be very cool. Name: Alleluia

Stadium

Character name : rachman

Wish : 1000 gc of course & hope lakoo always have a good & fresh idea for the game...greatt lakoo & happy new years

Rio

Hi all my character name: BenZ_36
    My wish is, i want everybody have a better life in this 2012. And for this game Empire Online,
    1. I wish lakoo can allow silver coins can be converted to Gold Coins.
    2. I wish i can get ire of abyss, and fire totem and red hare from the next event.
    3. I wish level cap raised to 60
    4. I wish pet cant be expired
    5. I wish Empire Online is more better, more upgrade, more item, more generous..

Thanks.. Hope my wish come true.. ^^

KungFuOz

Character Name:KungFuOz
    New year wish: 1) To get the free 1000 gc :)
    2) To have a trading system that assist with item trade,

Cheers
    Have fun
    Sam

Dan

Character Name: Drago01
    My New Years Wish: To get more mounts and have fun! Thanks Lakoo!!!!!!!

Arculus

Name: arculus
    Wish: my only wish would be for lakoo to start having free gold downloads again. It really helped me--and for others--have the opportunity to upgrade skills and buy better equipment. Oh yeah the 1k gc would make my day though ^^

David Yeo

Character Name: Aunt

1st of all, Happy New Year Everyone!

Last year has been an unlucky year with Chests.

Hope all ppl will be lucky this year. All Wishes come true.

Hoping Lakoo to create more events, equipments (there is still a slot, not in use), skills and ofcoz the lv cap.

I would continue to play and be involve in the game as long as Lakoo keep the New things going and interesting which Lakoo has been doing well.

Cheers!

Big bang

iGN: ✨

Lorenzo

Character Name : l0renz0

Wishes : I wish the English version of Empire Online will catch up with the Chinese version very soon... Or better still... overtake the Chinese version and have some items/skills that the English version can brag about!!! :)

Jake Arcouette

Character name Lu_kang

I wish for a seperate chat channel for trade only, an option to mute people and for lakoo to keep up the good work. Great game. Happy new years

Din Shmaia

My char name is dinhere and my wishes for this year are those:
    First I wish that it won't be the last year of the world.
    Seconed if it did so guys have fun this year and do all the things u wanted to do.
    I know I'm going to surprise myself this year. Also this year is my last year in army, 5 more months and I'm done with army. Since I'm from Israel and all people have to make army here. Men 3 years and women 2 years.
    And last for all be generous to people in game and in life because they will help u too at the time you'll need them.
    Love u all empire online players ^^

mark edson dela rosa

happy new year everyone best wishes i love lakoo keep it up from shogun family ^_^

Ben Clet

Character Nake: PeTO@$$ Dear Lakoo, The Christmas event was awesome but sometimes app crashes. New year wish I WISH I CAN BE RICH LIKE OTHER PEOPLE AND BE STRONG^^ Ty's

KungFuOz

Blessed 2012 to my friends and Lakoo. My new year wishes are to get the lucky 1000gc lol. In addition, the trading system will be up soon.

Have fun and enjoy.

Richs

Character name: Richs

Wish: I wish I could spend more time with my wife and kid. Sadly, I have to work alot.

mark edson dela rosa

charater name -mack-  happy new year to all players and creators of this game keep it up ^_^

Please sign in to leave a comment.