Follow

Account Lost

Hi, I'm a player of Empire Online. I got a big problem, and the problem is i can't access my account on ver.3.3 now. I don't know what is the problem i tried to use forgot password but it needs a password to reset my account password. And i can't put any password on it because i don't have one yet since i start playing empire. So i need somebody or a Staff that can help me recover my character. I'm formally asking for a little help here. Sorry if i posted this topic on a wrong section. Respectfully yours, Aaron
Was this article helpful?
5 out of 5 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request

31 Comments

SANCHEZ

Reasons Why You Should Buy Gmail Accounts That Have Been Verified

You will need to buy Gmail accounts that have been verified,  Buy Gmail Accounts as this will make your work a whole lot easier. This account creation is mostly featured by those companies that would wish to open up a range of Gmail accounts.  Buy Gmail Accounts If you decide to buy Gmail accounts, ensure that you are dealing with the right service provider. You do not want to spend a whole lot of money on a service that is no worth it. Ensure that you also receive real value for the money you will have spent.

Buy Gmail Accounts

Nokiamail.com accounts for sale - Buy Yahoo pva accounts

Nokia actually ditched mail.ovi.com domain and adopted nokiamail.com, but the domain for email remained the same, which is now changing as well.Nokia is slowly moving away from ovi and maybe planning to move everything to Nokia XYZ.  Buy Nokiamail.com accounts Just as the ovi Music service was previously re-branded to Nokia Music. This will definitely help in adopting the similar style throughout the Nokia Services.

Please sign in to leave a comment.