Follow

Is GM favoring China Empire in Arcadia?

Finally the opportunity came when the emperor of China Empire failed to put up his war cards on time and Shogun empire declared a war on them. In the end China Empire lost without paying the war fee and ended up losing a lv12 Shaman Institute to a lv11 and % of the empire resources. Just today, GM returned back the lv12 institute and the resources back to China Empire.

My question is, why did GM failed to acknowledge the fact that the China emperor failed to put up the war card on time which gave Shogun empire the opportunity to declare a war on China Empire? Did the GM investigate this case carefully and check their own system log before ruling in favor of China Empire?  Did the GM simply believed everything China Emperor said in his defence without checking? This was the 2nd time it happened and previously GM returned back the losses to China Empire claiming that there was a system glitch and this time round it was the same EXCUSE?

Need4Spd

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request

95 Comments

Deon Lim

We are best in leaving a trace of comments... Good or bad... Is YOUR move... Get YOUR ASS moving ....

小蓉女

in the 1st place the war timing is not fair to the asia players already. Lots of people had file thier complaints but to no avil. Fine alright, we accept the fact and burn our midnites oil just to attend the war. As lot of comments above had mention, finally we got the chance the war china empire and time and time again after we won, u guys just had all kind of reasons to return their losses! Whats the point of implement war then??? If now, the whole situation change we are in China empire shoe will u help us by returning our losses???? Pls just treat this matter seriously this time if lakoo dont wish to lose lots of your long time old asia players. - XiaoRongNv

Deon Lim

Oh ya ... All mates... Please kindly take screen shot on the posting.... We can't promise what will happen next... Post or thread been deleted??? They best in HIDING... Or best in delete thread n cover up? Who know??? Coz here already turning ugly Liao... Just wan all our post worth here...

Deon Lim

If THEY still don reply... I can 100% confirm ... Few more New thread flooding the forum.... Maybe then they can see... Sure choose a good topic.... Wanna invite e pussy to the house too...

Ming

1) can't be bothered.
    -> send them a mail. They will sure give a holding reply here lol else useless reply.

2) no one mending the forum.
    -> not possible I guess. Lol.

JrsHun

Gm Gm GM, as i can see all are regular and serious players commending here. No reply due to overloading of work? Maintaining server? Thinking of new event? Or u don understand English? Stop giving yourself excuse and it’s time to go on OT to reply one by one.  First time we can excuse, Second time is serious and you wish and hope we will let it go easy? Is communicating in Chinese easier for you? 我们的话语不是很好,可是还可以。I had stop playing all my account after asking for a favor to revised the World War timing due to time difference . I am grate that my mates are still looking after the empire and maintaining the server.

Not too sure why our request always so hard to be accepted and that clown was always been heard from you. Do let me know if you have any direct number for us to call, at lest I can asked you out for coffee when I am in Hong Kong.

You are a smart man, losing 1 clown in server than to losing a group of serious players. You can still chose to keep quiet and do nothing but just prepare to lose more players in the server.

Joanne quek

This is the 5th day n we still didn't get any satisfactory replies from so called GMss???? Obviously siding wif @中华联盟@ or??? Covering jason's ass from the empire I ve mentioned here???? GMss from lakoo corrupted??? All queries here are easy to reply if lakoo gms r impartial,. If we dun get a satisfactory answers here I m gg to ss this whole post n spread in Facebook showing hw lakoo has been working... N feedback in game comments to warn ppl from downloading this game cos its 1 sided... Let's see hw many days needed for this lakoo team to reply here....BOooOOooooooOooo!!!!!

Aidan fehr

Hey lakoo. Gratz on your 13th anniversary. It's to f***king bad that in 13 years you haven't figured out how to treat customers. Your customer service is completely NON-existent. Isn't this the number #1 rule in any successful business? Without paying customers how do you hope to survive? Every time we have issues with a bug or some other problem with your game we get some "robotic" general response. And now this...
    This is a major issue that isn't just going to go away. You have the evidence. You have the arguments. If you cannot understand the English then hire someone to translate for you. It's black and white. Everyone can see it. By choosing to ignore this issue is by default an admission of guilt. This is really a lose/lose situation for you lakoo. All you will be left with is the annoying f***king role players who don't spend money and cause all our games to crash by spamming world chat. We are your customers and deserve answers.

Btw. If anyone hasn't read the reviews for EO online the chin version I strongly encourage you to do so. It will give you some insight to how crooked some people (GM) are.

Lorenzo

sigh... to think that finally Lakoo is finally paying attention to the English players by having events after events... awesome new gears, new pets, new features... yet i still see such treatment to long timers from Lakoo.... I was hardly active in this game anymore.. for a pretty long time... but when i heard about the new stuff, i thought there is finally going to be a change... I came back.. even thought of building a new char... going to be my 5th... even spent some money on recharging silvers... the amount i spent is like a tiny puny amount compared to all the regulars who posted here... but now, i am am glad i didn't spend more... if this is the kind of services I will be getting, I think i will rather spend the money elsewhere... more worthwhile... I hope Lakoo will seriously look into this... Otherwise I think Empire Online will become a RPG game with only RPers who role play in the WC, who never invest serious money in this game... Then I think a better name for the game will be Empire Chat Online... reminded me of the old time IRC chats....

Mits

Lakoo you fucking joke!!!! I stayed up 6am for this fucking piss take of a war and u restore ur bitch's silver and building????? Knn

Mits

6am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff

Lorenzo,i totally agree with you.u made the right choice by not wasting ur money on tis game anymore.

Ming

got so many emails from this thread post. but no gm replies lol. great customer service. rate yourself lakoo.

Joanne quek

Lakoo GM MIA??? Btw ko we ve alrdy clarify that Chinese empire is @中华联盟@!!!!! And u still not see it??? Reply!!!! Us!!!! 6th day n wtf lakoo can't deal wif their own investigations???? What kind of customer service??? Might as well change a bunch of impartial n kickass team of New GM!!!!

陈滟萍

Best advice to lakoo.... Go declare urself all morons n stupid bunch of fags... Which is good for everyone not to spend any more $$$ to this fucking stupid game. Lakoo is a concubine for Jason... Shame on u lakoo... U not more than a scammer n a money sucking ppl. Dont make a rpg game if u cant handle the ppl with their inquiry, go close this game!!!!! Lame stupid game with some idiots that been covering inside chinese emp.

rita

Hello Everyone,

About the wartime bug, it is actually a bug.

The war was declared at 10:30pm which is a invalid time in rules. We have fixed the problem now.

But as this war has finished. We decided to not deduct the winner's price and restore the building and resources for the other side. I think this is the best and fairest way to deal with this case.

If you want more types of PVP, we will take into consideration.

Sorry to not inform you immediatly.

Best regards,

Kos

Ming

Hi jasmine,

It seem to be decades before we get any replies. If u are unable to address our issues get someone who can. Else simple just get your higher management to speak to us.

Isn't this so called bug supposed to be resolved since last year?

U think it's fair to reinstate their losses but we don't think it's fair and we waited for more than a year to launch a war on them.

Do u think war is same as pvp? Are u even processing what we are highlighting here?

So what happened to the so called resolved bugs?

So let us just input it directly to lakoo. We do not accept lakoo's reason of so called 'bug' again and what is lakoo going to do? Continue and insist its a bug and do nothing to the war system?

Great then. We say ByeBye to you finally.

Pats

Told you after hours war. Timezone for wars was already closed. Yet unable to understand that, all post useless. Plain and simple we need a new system that doesbt allow wars after timezone for wars ended

Aidan fehr

Kos, that is the biggest fu**ing joke I have ever heard. This war system was implemented a long time ago. Too many time you and your pathetic team has hidden behind the "bugs" in this game, using them as an excuse. This time you have pissed off almost every major player left in this game and in doing so have shot off both your fucking feet. I hope your other games are better managed than this one. You guys have completely screwed over almost everyone that matters on this sever. Good luck sucking the tween role players in to spending any money on your game. I predict they are the only players you will have left. This thread is not a negotiation, it is not full of helpful suggestions. It is the "death throes" of empire online Arcadia. I can honestly say I speak for a ton of people when I say FUCK YOU LAKOO. I am so far beyond mad, and so tired of the dissapointment. I will never spend another dime on your game. I just wish I would have stopped spending money sooner.

rita

Hello all Empire Players,

This is Kos.

I understand your concerning about the wartime problem. It is said in the rules in game that the war cannot be declared after 22:00 everyday. I believe to keep what the rules saying is the best and fairiest to everyone.

I am not taking any sides in game. I know it may not be a complete victory to you as you didn't destroy your ememy country. But it is not done by following the rules.

You just said we restored their buildings and resources, but you didn't mention we didn't deduct your pirce.

War cards are used for the empires that think they are not willing to have war and it is expensive.

I believe area battles are a good PVP Place in game.

I may not have the ability to push the game before, but I can now. And I hope you have seen some of the changes like new patches, new contents, improvments and so on. If you think somewhere is not balance of not exactly the same as what it is said in game. Let me know and I will push them to change.

Sorry for any inconveniences caused and thank you very much for your support on our game.  Empire Online cannot be a fun game without you, and I hope you can stay and rebuild this game better.

I appreciate your advices Ming, that many of the improvements are based on your suggestions or complaints.

I will paste the war rules in another post and we can discuss there.

Thank you all for your feedbacks.

Best regards,

Kos

Jeff

fuck u kos.who cares abt the 200k silver shogun won.take back all if u wish to.my empire tax problem i lost so much silver n yet u only compensate me 1k.i dont event bother to accept your pity.wake up ur fucking idea.

Jeff

kos u should be glad tat players still post here and fuck the management team.tis shows tat we r still interested in the game.we could have just quit tis full of BUGS game n rather spend money on better games supporting a better management team.surely not from LAKOO!

JrsHun

Dear KOS

Appreciate your reply to the question in the forum. There are 24 hrs before war time which has enough lead time for individual Empire to be aware of.  You admitted that it’s your fault as it’s a bug, so are you as an owner of the game going to do something about this mistake you had done?

The decision you had made is what YOU think the best and fairest. But had you heard from the rest of the players? If it’s really that fair as you think, do you think the reaction will be so bad from all serious players?

Players commented waking up in 6am due to time difference, I believe there will be more others which had wake up earlier or change their appointment due to this war. I myself taken time off just to win this war, you should time how serious all players are in the server and you must be glade of that.

By handling this issues reckless will let you lose more players.  I would advise you to talk to SHOGUN emperor to see what you can do to let this matter rest.

Ming

wa jrshun long time no see lol. i dont wake up at 6 am. i think i normally sleep at 3-6am cause of this game. lol. what do i get in return? nothing. no satisfaction from game or any.

Jeff, it should be jasmine replying on behalf of kos.

Ming

oh ya jasmine. i suggest change the game name. empire online doesnt suits it anymore. since no more wars going, just change it to happy social society online or maybe NoEmpireOnline <--- this will be suitable as well. lmao.

Ming

jasmine :

I appreciate your advices Ming, that many of the improvements are based on your suggestions or complaints.

<--- this is kinda insulting to me. Did the game improved? i think only this is the updates and expansion which took years. i dont remember seeing any improvements. and if any suggestions or complaints were taken, where are my rewards lol?

Lee Cotterill

Hey,

Figured I give me 2 cents in particular on the 2 comments by Kos/Jasmine:

"You just said we restored their buildings and resources, but you didn't mention we didn't deduct your pirce.

War cards are used for the empires that think they are not willing to have war and it is expensive."

The argument that the war was unjustly made at a time and was bugged, I can accept that. There are lots of bugs and some times you're shit out of luck. Hearing that china empire (yes that is what the community calls them if you didn't know) got refunded on more than one occasion is troubling. The idea that Shogun was not awarded the full amount of silver, plus the silver they won is also troubling. The result of the bugged war should have been china losing the silver fee and their % of resources but maintaining their building. I know this is not what all parties are interested in, but that is how it should be arbitrated. If china did not pay war fee and they knew about it for 24 hours, and somehow the bug showed the emperor of china that there was a war fee to be paid and he didnt, then they should lose a building. The idea that war cards are expensive is also far fetched, and irrelevant to the arguement presented. It doesn't matter there price, or how many china emperor had at the time. What matter is did he use it, and if he didn't the he should be shit out of luck. The whole bug issues is almost untolerable if shogun is not able to take their rewards from their victory, even if lakoo decides a building should not be destroyed. The end result of the conflict in game is going to the same, china emperor is going to spent the silver he recieves from taxes to open chests to get war protection cards and SG, SGE, SHOGUN and NewAge are going to take any oppertunity they can to war and destroy this empire that seems to be favored by lakoo. The longer you prolong their demise and protect them with giving back their loses the worst lakoo looks. You cannot take sides so you can do one thing and one thing only, let them have a war. Seriously, let them have one war and the winner takes the rightful prizes. It seems the only logical conclusion, let them have a war. Lakoo themselves can decide a time, let china and shogun have a war and lets see (again) the result of china losing, and this time they lose a building if they do not agree to war fee.

There are a lot of things wrong with this game, first and foremost is the lack of events compared to our HK counterpart. Everyone likes new gears and events (etc) but lakoo doesnt let us have the same events and HK, not to mention when you can recycle an event that worked last year you haven't. This brings me to the second thing wrong with the game, the lack of care and customer service. There was 25 posts before you even responded, and yet the responses are vague and are poor. It's like the in-game GM writing "please contact others players and make friends" version on your forum. The forum is a great place for debate and questions etc, but lakoo has failed to use it effectively (lack of detailed responses, time it takes to get a response).

I have a question, why was the drop rate for resources lowered at boars. Do not say it wasn't cause it was, it is a fair question. I think it deserves a real answer. Was it due to english version empires catching up to Hk version empires and therefore forcing your hand to install new things on our version quicker? Currently on the drop down menu, it says there is a new scroll that gets players from level 15 to level 30, are you stupid? The best part of your game are the numerous quests under lvl30. It might take some time to do but it is by far the best part of the game. What you should be doing is increasing the experience one gains at grinding locations like astral mountains and peach (also known as boars). The idea isnt to rapidily progress over the best aspects of your game, it should be to lower the bullshit grind of character and pets. 1k exp at boars is a joke, 2k exp at pet trainer 60 is a joke. Let's talk about more issues, where the hell is abyss? Why aren't there more dailies that reward significant exp for players who are trying to level?

In all fairness, this game is like the boston red sox. So much damn promise but they have a stupid manager and gm who have brought in an attitude that negatively affects the game. Who the hell thought that making hunters and axe shamans (and to a certain extent artificers) so much stronger than any other class in the game was a good idea. Hunters only get way way stronger with upgraded gear. You know to fully equip a hunter with a great mount (general athlon) will only cost a player 3k gold. And that stupid little hunter can beat any class in pvp or pve who have spent 5 times that much. Why are hunters so damn strong compared to other classes? The new axe shaman auto is rediculous too. Like it was absurd to allow such a thing. Like only an idiot would think, lets make two classes so much better than every other class in the game. I understand you wanted to make the artificer a top-tier class because you wanted people to spent money to skill and level and equip it, but you have created the biggest bunch of bs ever. Here are some suggestions, increase the -phit to their autos (on hunters and shamans). The ehit on skills needs to go up in order to help wiz because wiz can get max 400 ehit and tanks in their game can rock 700 ele res. The warrior skill fury at lvl21 needs to last 2 rounds. The kf institution needs a base phit skill to help bh and sabre users compete with hunters and shamans.

If you didn't realize many of your updates have alienated the majority of your players. Very few players have returned because lakoo has failed them time and time again. There are so many easy solutions to your problems but you simply cannot figure them out. Maybe due to lack of care. Here's a few simple ideas. Once a month (the first weekend of every month) its a 1.4 exp weekend. Once a month there will be an event, where the prizes dont have to be great but pet gems, pet herbs, timed fashions, and gems will be the reward. It can be as simple as defeating the dumb dragon you made at elizabeth town. You can litterally have a monthly event where elizabeth town gets attacked by a dragon and players have to team up to save the town and keep the dragon from returning until the next month. This shit is easy, it takes a one time code and can be used monthly! Why haven't you repeated the dragon boat/taoist/gundam event from last year, who the hell cares the day it was suppose to be, use the damn event because it was good and players liked it. WHY DONT WE IN ENGLISH VERSION HAVE BASE LVL 45 PETS LIKE HK? So much easier to do pet merging.

There are major major problems, and for some reason nothing is being addressed in a timely manner. And the things that kos/jasmine etc address on forums/in game gm stuff, are vague and most insfficient responses. Right now there are 8 empires in the game that are active. Its a shame that you have offended sg, sge, shogun, little shogun, and newage who happen to be 5 of the 8 active empires with a ruling that was really unfair. Let them repeat the process of war and have a war to determine the outcome.

You made an event that was irrelevant and didn't work, it was the worst damn idea I've seen in any video game I've ever played. It accomplished nothing. I say this a lot but its time to clean up the spam of empires and names of players who haven't played in 18 months. There are so many empires that are useless abandonned and inactive. There are so many player names and player data used up on players that have no intention to play a game you messed up. FYI making SHOGUN and his empire, who controlls 2 of 8 active empires is probably the dumbest thing you can do. He probably has 1/5 of all players in the game who are active under him. He might be the most powerful single individual in the game and you made the man angry. Like, I don't understand why you wouldn't just say there was a bug with our system and in order to fix it you can have your war at a later date and we will give china emperor sufficient time to pay the fee if he wishes to do so. Its a simple response to a simple problem. Solving simple issues isnt your strongest quality, but lets hope that in the vaste room for improvement you have left to go that you strive to make your currently active players happy. And who knows, maybe when someone checks in who is a casual player (2-5 times a month) they will be more inclined to play more because of the events and balancing issues you have fixed. Right now, if youre not a hunter or a tank or a axe-shaman, or an artificer you are useless. Trust me, I have many characters who are equipped to the max and I cannot hold a candle to the powerful characters of hunters and shamans who have spent 1/1000th of what I've spent and have geared themselves with 1-5 gold equipments vs. my xmas set, rose set, str thunder, raistlins, decently socketed and expertly enchanted and FARM FARM FARM of pets I have. Those 3 characters, hunters/axe shaman/artificers (to a smaller extent) are a huge reason this game is failing. You cannot have two classes so far above the others. Hunters and axe shamans only get significantly better with upgraded gears. Why haven't axe warriors or kungfu sabres been given a chance? The BH equipments/enchants (TT) are a good thing but it doesn't mean BH are a strong class. They simply are better than any warrior class, on par or worst than kf sabres, on par or better than wizards, and so far behind axe shamans and hunters and artificers. YOU NEED TO DO SOMETHING TO FIX BALANCING ISSUES. Im glad you got the pets mostly balanaced (until someone makes 750+ dodge fairies) and mounts are balanced. Capes are except for the new BH cape which is stupid that it gives 100% regen.

Improve youre game, give us more accountability, more events, better balancing, better customer service.. and please let empire shogun and china have their war. Give china a chance to pay fee and if they are unable to do so or are unwilling then they best win the war.

-Cots

Jeff

wow Cots!such long email but i doubt they can understand 30% of it or even bother to finish reading it.ok abt the war,its not just 1 war issue.our aim is to tear them down completely but they are making use of the BUG plant by lakoo.imagine u go to war....u tell ur enemies u can only declare me in a 12 hours time zone.all i need is to hide inside my turtle shell and u cant war me na ni na ni boo boo(im not childish,just feel tat jason will react in tis way lol) i simply cant understand y the war card protects the empire even its not inside the war time range.its STUPID!

rita

Hi Cots,

We will review the classes you mentioned. Also, there will be new sets of crafted items and new gems come out. Some class have get the benefit but the rest will have theirs too.

Events will be made to you in a planned time. There are different versions of Empire Online and some may have more advanced contents. But you will see more new contents too in EN version. We will put them gradually into the game via different events and instances.

We have different festival schedules you know :).

I truly want to solve this problem in a good way. What I can do now is fix the problem and try my best to do the best for most players in game.

Hi Ming,

We did offer you some rewards because of  your suggestions. Don't you remenber?  Our game do have a lot of unperfections, we are willing to change, and we need time to change.

I was hearing from you last year, but I'm getting them doing now. It won't be long, and I hope I can still hear from you.

Best regards,

Kos

Jeff

see tat cots?as usual they only entertain u with 6 sentences including Hi Cots,ur wasting ur time typing all those to a bunch of idiots.

Please sign in to leave a comment.