Follow

Is GM favoring China Empire in Arcadia?

Finally the opportunity came when the emperor of China Empire failed to put up his war cards on time and Shogun empire declared a war on them. In the end China Empire lost without paying the war fee and ended up losing a lv12 Shaman Institute to a lv11 and % of the empire resources. Just today, GM returned back the lv12 institute and the resources back to China Empire.

My question is, why did GM failed to acknowledge the fact that the China emperor failed to put up the war card on time which gave Shogun empire the opportunity to declare a war on China Empire? Did the GM investigate this case carefully and check their own system log before ruling in favor of China Empire?  Did the GM simply believed everything China Emperor said in his defence without checking? This was the 2nd time it happened and previously GM returned back the losses to China Empire claiming that there was a system glitch and this time round it was the same EXCUSE?

Need4Spd

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request

95 Comments

Aidan fehr

Kos, that is the biggest fu**ing joke I have ever heard. This war system was implemented a long time ago. Too many time you and your pathetic team has hidden behind the "bugs" in this game, using them as an excuse. This time you have pissed off almost every major player left in this game and in doing so have shot off both your fucking feet. I hope your other games are better managed than this one. You guys have completely screwed over almost everyone that matters on this sever. Good luck sucking the tween role players in to spending any money on your game. I predict they are the only players you will have left. This thread is not a negotiation, it is not full of helpful suggestions. It is the "death throes" of empire online Arcadia. I can honestly say I speak for a ton of people when I say FUCK YOU LAKOO. I am so far beyond mad, and so tired of the dissapointment. I will never spend another dime on your game. I just wish I would have stopped spending money sooner.

Jeff

kos u should be glad tat players still post here and fuck the management team.tis shows tat we r still interested in the game.we could have just quit tis full of BUGS game n rather spend money on better games supporting a better management team.surely not from LAKOO!

Ming

DJ your english fail or you have hard time understanding?

now im highlighting the issue which was when war was just launched. dun F*** around with me.

your 'UNIQUE and ATTRACTIVE' way of updating this game abruptly, input war system. i got attack right away when barrack wasnt up. lol. this is FUCKING fair since war system was launched?

u guys didnt care abit. and now what we last advise you is for a FAIR SYSTEM. if you cant see clearly change your specs.

F A I R, i can lend u a harvard or oxford whichever you need. you guys are not looking into a fair system for us?how long will you take to consider your damn requirement? i told you so many issues since all the every single updates, i dont see any significant improvement? so? what you gonna do now? just hide and appear once in a while to hold our replies here? this is such damn good customer service i expect from lakoo.

JUST PUT US TO YOUR MANAGER? or ARE YOU INCOMPETENT?

Jeff

Hey YOU!Yes YOU!the lakoo management team.WTF r u waiting for?ur office or home no internet connection?still trying to find bugs under ur files?fingers pain?all on annual leave?still investigating the bugs happened a year ago?or any watever fuck reason u could think of.shut down tis fucking forum then if u choose to ignore.u guys cant even maintain a simple forum how can u guys manage a game.Lakoo is really a joke!PUI!

rita

Hi Cots,

We will review the classes you mentioned. Also, there will be new sets of crafted items and new gems come out. Some class have get the benefit but the rest will have theirs too.

Events will be made to you in a planned time. There are different versions of Empire Online and some may have more advanced contents. But you will see more new contents too in EN version. We will put them gradually into the game via different events and instances.

We have different festival schedules you know :).

I truly want to solve this problem in a good way. What I can do now is fix the problem and try my best to do the best for most players in game.

Hi Ming,

We did offer you some rewards because of  your suggestions. Don't you remenber?  Our game do have a lot of unperfections, we are willing to change, and we need time to change.

I was hearing from you last year, but I'm getting them doing now. It won't be long, and I hope I can still hear from you.

Best regards,

Kos

Need4Spd

I have uploaded 2 pictures to back up my argument here. The 1st pic, WarBefore, clearly stated that the card expired on 08/30 2221.  The 2nd pic, WarAfter, clearly stated that a new card was put up on 08/30 0027, which is why it shows the expiry date on 09/03 0027.

We know the war zone time period is from 1000-2200 and off war period is 2200-1000. Here is my argument, do u realized that if I war an empire at 2259, it is still within the war zone period (1000-2200)? As long as I declared a war within the hour, example, 2159, it will show that I declared the war on 2100. This system has always been around since the war was implemented in server. 08/30 2228-2259 is the window which gave Shogun empire the chance to declare the war on China Empire and China only managed to put a new card at 0027. 

So please tell me why are u favoring China Empire and declared that it was a system time glitch when all along this was the system you implemented since day 1.

Deon Lim

If THEY still don reply... I can 100% confirm ... Few more New thread flooding the forum.... Maybe then they can see... Sure choose a good topic.... Wanna invite e pussy to the house too...

dj

Hi all,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience/misunderstanding caused by the empire war time bug not fixed for a long time until recently.

Our processing earlier for @中华联盟@ remains unchanged by returning/recovering the materials/building as reward for reporting the bug, since the empire's loss for that war against 将SHGUN将 was caused by the bug as they're not ready for that war because of the bug as our system records show.

As to our processing for 将SHGUN将, we still will not deduct the materials the empire won for that war. They deserve it as a war winner.

Your feedback/comment on the forum is highly appreciated by our management for future game improvement on fairness, higher processing efficiency and more optimized processing procedure leading to better service attitude and quality. We are attaching importance to feedback from our players. And the processing above from our management is based on serious discussion as always, which we have to apologize again for as sometimes it really takes more time than we expected. We look forward to your kind understanding.

To thank you all for your consistent support and encourage your enthusiasm to our empire war, we are launching an empire war event in October 1-7 with details as the following:

Event time: October 1-7, 2012

Top winner: The empire which wins most wars will win 5000 wood, stone and iron and 10000 silver coins as reward;

2nd winner: The empire which wins second most wars will win 3000 wood, stone and iron and 6000 silver coins as reward;

3rd winner: The empire which wins third most wars will win 2000 wood, stone and iron and 4000 silver coins as reward.

The reward will be delivered to the empire bank by the system automatically.

Welcome to our empire wars!

Jeff

wow Cots!such long email but i doubt they can understand 30% of it or even bother to finish reading it.ok abt the war,its not just 1 war issue.our aim is to tear them down completely but they are making use of the BUG plant by lakoo.imagine u go to war....u tell ur enemies u can only declare me in a 12 hours time zone.all i need is to hide inside my turtle shell and u cant war me na ni na ni boo boo(im not childish,just feel tat jason will react in tis way lol) i simply cant understand y the war card protects the empire even its not inside the war time range.its STUPID!

Joanne quek

This is the 5th day n we still didn't get any satisfactory replies from so called GMss???? Obviously siding wif @中华联盟@ or??? Covering jason's ass from the empire I ve mentioned here???? GMss from lakoo corrupted??? All queries here are easy to reply if lakoo gms r impartial,. If we dun get a satisfactory answers here I m gg to ss this whole post n spread in Facebook showing hw lakoo has been working... N feedback in game comments to warn ppl from downloading this game cos its 1 sided... Let's see hw many days needed for this lakoo team to reply here....BOooOOooooooOooo!!!!!

Jeff

so the fucking management team is just going to keep quiet and treat it as nothing has happened?lol i really pity u ppl!stand there and just let us scold.wahaha

Pats

Told you after hours war. Timezone for wars was already closed. Yet unable to understand that, all post useless. Plain and simple we need a new system that doesbt allow wars after timezone for wars ended

Pats

You need a full server to kill that empire lol. Hilarious and now help from gm still no luck haha. But let me say something, the timezones vary and you need to realize that the timezone for you to war was over in me time. In my time it was 01:00 when the war happened. You guys need to look at the martes as of the timezone that this game is based on. Not your timezone. Your mad at a game lol. And not only that buy want the time to vary in your favor, im not againts you But clearly

Need4Spd

GM team is a joke. Take 2 incidents and 1 year time to actually fix a bug that takes 1 day to fix. It just show us how bloody competent u guys are working. U guys  really need to be screwed all over before getting things done. Only shit u guys know how to do it properly when it comes to making profits. I remembered that day my account was banned when i sold my perm refresher for gc to another party without knowing his gcs were abnormal. Had to call back to HongKong from Singapore for 5 days daily to screw your pathetic customer service officer whoever was dealing my case. Best part of the story was the pathetic female customer officer (no discriminations to females here) told me that they are waiting for a reply from the guy that bought my perm with abnormal gcs before proceeding whixh is why it took so long. Simply epic.

Joanne quek

As a EO Gm u shud investigate on this matter seriously n not jus by hearing Chinese emp explanations or reports... Such a big disappointment!!!!!!

Need4Spd

we wait and see? How long? Kos replied 1 day just to get the correct name of China Empire. I replied 1hr 20mins after Kos and till now not even a fucking single reply from GM team. This so called bug GM claims happened last yr and China Empire got their losses returned to them. 1 yr later they didnt fixed the war system and GM still insist its a bug. 

Deon Lim

Hey gm... Have you find my taxes bugs yet??? Need pest-busters? Don tell me u can't back date when e bugs start eating my taxes.... Show us some standard on data finding can?

Ming

oh ya jasmine. i suggest change the game name. empire online doesnt suits it anymore. since no more wars going, just change it to happy social society online or maybe NoEmpireOnline <--- this will be suitable as well. lmao.

Jeff

Lorenzo,i totally agree with you.u made the right choice by not wasting ur money on tis game anymore.

Need4Spd

And when Shogun empire reported about not receiving tax from non-citizens? Also took its own sweet time before finally deciding to compensate only 1000 silvers. Fair to all party? Utter rubbish. Do u GM team put yourself into other shoes? Imagine losing something for $10,000 and the judge says u can only be compensated for $1000 and no appeals. Epic GM team yet again

Ming

jasmine :

I appreciate your advices Ming, that many of the improvements are based on your suggestions or complaints.

<--- this is kinda insulting to me. Did the game improved? i think only this is the updates and expansion which took years. i dont remember seeing any improvements. and if any suggestions or complaints were taken, where are my rewards lol?

JrsHun

Gm Gm GM, as i can see all are regular and serious players commending here. No reply due to overloading of work? Maintaining server? Thinking of new event? Or u don understand English? Stop giving yourself excuse and it’s time to go on OT to reply one by one.  First time we can excuse, Second time is serious and you wish and hope we will let it go easy? Is communicating in Chinese easier for you? 我们的话语不是很好,可是还可以。I had stop playing all my account after asking for a favor to revised the World War timing due to time difference . I am grate that my mates are still looking after the empire and maintaining the server.

Not too sure why our request always so hard to be accepted and that clown was always been heard from you. Do let me know if you have any direct number for us to call, at lest I can asked you out for coffee when I am in Hong Kong.

You are a smart man, losing 1 clown in server than to losing a group of serious players. You can still chose to keep quiet and do nothing but just prepare to lose more players in the server.

Jeff

At least someone from the management team replied after EIGHT DAYS since the last post from GM.Well since u guys insist its a bug ok fine,shogun side accepts it.anyway u guys are the GMs we cant do anything to ya but there are still problems and questions u need to look into it and give us an answer.

1.war time frame is from 10am-10pm,y is there a need for an empire to be protected during the non war time frame.tis question had been asked many many times by other leaders too but no satisfactory answer from u.war protection cards,just from the name itself u can see is to protect from war and war time only 10-10.useless from 10.01pm to 9.59am.so pls do something abt it.card will only be activated during war time frame.

2.Empire war event,i agree with joanne quek,during ur war event if war protection cards are usable then the war event will be meaningless.dont let tis war event turn out slapping ur own mouth.The war event results is base on current win records or will only take the result from 1st Oct till 7th Oct?

Ming

so are they going to admit is their mistake for believing china and do a open apology to all players that they believed and were unable to check directly? and saying its bug? we're all waiting for their reply. before we hit the destroy button. end our frustration disappointments anger.

Ming

I think its time to clear out everything. let's see how long lakoo will reply and whether they will reply to every single issue.

1). when war was launched, it launched abrubtly without any warning, announcement information. my empire has no barrack. got attacked straight. gm tell me: its normal setting of game =). suck thumb. tolerate.

2). when china lost war last year. gm say its bug and therefore reinstated their silver last year. saying it will be resolved.

3). it happened again. same reason. bug. reinstated. i thought it was resolved? i Isnt it normal setting of war that no matter what time u declare war it is still rounded to its hour. 2259 = 2200 war starts. 2230 = 2200 war starts as well. now lakoo saying its bug? so u did not manage to resolve ur bug? inefficiency, useless? why should we accept your answer.

4). u can fucking remove the war system.

a) war card renewable at non war time frame. meaning if u use war card during non war time, 24 hours after it expires, u wont get attack since its non war time and can renew again. <--lakoo claimed normal setting of game.

b)war time frame its only 12 hours. but war card protects 24hours. fair? <---lakoo claimed normal setting of game

c) send our suggestions to relevant department? nah. nothings working.

5) just delete our empires if u feel we arent important at all. but its ok we will do it ourselves sooner.

6) imma not waste anytime and effort on this game. look at the number of players who left. they arent even concern too =)

Joanne quek

Hi GM team if u say that there gonna be an Empire war event coming up,,, I would suggest that on dat period of war event No war protection , war assault cards to be use... Dun defeat e purpose of ur event...

Need4Spd

中华联盟 = China Empire.
    Pld investigate this matter

Need4Spd

I have stated clearly how lakoo war system works since the day it started and explained clearly the opportunity shogun empire had made use to war jason in my 1st 2 posts. Its either Lakoo is too stupid to get it or they chose to ignore it and sides with 中华联盟  empire. Either way Lakoo GM is pathetic even if we all had written so many and evidences/arguments being enough said.

Joanne quek

It's such a lame excuse of using a (BUG) when siding wif Chinese emp so obviously... We have enough proof to shows dat this isn't a gitch

RyuFang

That would be a clever idea joanne and a good way for lakoo to repair its image without sacrificing too much face with allies of china.

Please sign in to leave a comment.