Gold coins are easier to get
Make daily lottery costs 10silver or 100k copper or 1gc. You could get a chest and you could have 20%chance to win alot of copper silver or gc. 80% get all tipes but not alot. Like 120 silver 12000 copper 5gc and stuff so its gonna be easier to get money Andriux :)
Have more questions? Submit a request
Interesting idea, we will submit your suggestion to the relevant department for consideration, thanks.
Hope yall understand start if no read: Hello please add a daily: it could cost(and read yourself) thx calvin too!!!
I've suggested this many times. Last march to in-game GM, and the last two suggestion events I have said a lottery or 50/50 type draw would be ideal.
As for a daily, simply improve Abyss rewards to make it relevant. Have DG reward either temp/perm capes or +2/+3 gems, and create another daily to reward the other prize. Meat is hard to get, so getting temp capes is some what disappointing. DG40 gems should be autobinding, while if you create another daily to rewards the capes, the temp capes should continue to be autobinding but have the stats on it. Having the stats on the cape allows lower levels or those who do not have capes to see how that cape will affect their stats. If they get a certain cape and like its stats, its something they will want to open 55 chests to chase.
Tapjoy is simply a rip off, every time I download games they never reward gold. When I contact tapjoy they refuse to help me recover my lost gold, even if I spent $ to get the application. I know people do not have problems with them, but overall the majority of players do have problems with them. And my list of problems is long, and well documented to most Lakoo employees lol
Cots check forum>general> for these who doesnt know how tapjoy works thanks!