1. When introducting an event and new items, it would be nice to have their stats. Like getting married event - reward: chance at perm fashion - fashion is 5% regen to pet and 5% regen to self.
2. A balancing of some pets would be nice - if eggs for the basic set of pets cost 35 gold, why is the magic sword so weak? Ryouga needs a boost to base phit, the dark lobo (a very hard pet to get) needs a major boost in power, as it should be a pet worth the trouble of getting it. Maid regen should be slightly increased per talent level as well, and the legendary version talent5 should be changed in order to have the pet be able to use its talent twice in a battle and not a single time (maybe have its talent last 8 rounds but it cannot be stacked). Simply put the more balance in pets will produce a more varied experience
3. It's time for level 60 cap. As well as information concerning the stats, talents, and how-to get of the new mounts/fashions/pets we are seeing in the loading screen and those which have already appeared in HK server. Even if the pets/fashions/mounts are not going to be released, it is still nice to see what is upcoming to the game, it'll create some much needed buzz.
4. It's also time for two new classes. Hunters can be broken into theif/bow/gunner while wizards should be broken into socerers (curse boost) or wizard (elemental), it would generate more silver purchases and more revenue for you, and it would be more rewarding to players to have new classes to experiment and develop.
5. Make the blowpipes better, they are useless and need to be adjusted in order to create a more varied experience and realistic altnerative for shaman players.
6. It would be nice that the updates which happen weekly are explained on forum - march 7th update - tweaked terrain in bosnia, fixed glitch in MJ, correctled mispellings in Tort and items. Explaining things isn't a bad thing, most games give a basic 1,2,3 points of what they did and are trying to accomplish with their tweaks, updates, patches.
7. Bags are definately getting full, it would be a good idea to look into using items we have been holding such as all the exp scrolls (level 55 players have) as well as items mentioned in the General --> Bag thread. So items such as chest from dragon cave or that chest we have had forever, alchemist items. Even a forum post saying where and when and how these items will be used in the future is good enough. Just let the community know what these items are for, because as of now we have no idea. Maybe tell us how alchemist items work, will we need a new empire building? how do we collect these items, what do they build, and their benefit.