Items with regen % does not stack

Hi Lakoo, Just came to know to my horror that items that gives % regen to HP&MP does not stack. For example, if I have a revival sword that gives 20% regen stats and a phoenix from the ash ring that gives 5% regen stats, the total regen after battle that I will receive will only be 20% (the higher of all in your regen items) instead of 25%. I don't understand why is this so since the game provided regen % items on ring, weapon, fashion, helm, etc etc. Can Lakoo please advice? Thanks Sam
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


  • 0
    Permanently deleted user

    Hi KungFuOz,

    Only the item with the highest regenerate rate will take effect, this is the normal setting of our game. Thanks.


Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk