Follow

How To Treat Reduced Blood Pressure

In a preceding article on diabetes I mentioned that Type I and Type II Diabetes are ongoing conditions conditions that or even addressed can lead to other medical conditions these conditions can be very severe and can also lead to death.

Individuals who suffer from diabetes are at much greater threat of developing linked troubles which include:

Hypoglycemia - Is simply the opposite of Hyperglycemia meaning there is to much glucose in the body. hypoglycemia grows if you have too little glucose in the body and can be quite a result of medications and/or diet.

When you have to little glucose within the body or suffer from hypoglycemia the outward symptoms can include dizziness, starvation, headaches, banging, sweating, confusion... Or even treated this may result in a whole lot more serious problems such as for instance numbness in the mouth, fainting and coma.

Ketoacidosis - occurs mainly with people that suffer from Type I Diabetes, but can sometimes though seldom affect Type II individuals as well. When there is almost no insulin available the body switches to burning Efas for power which creates Acidic Ketones Bodies which can is life threatening.

Hyperosmolar Hyperglycemic Nonketotic Syndrome - does occur primarily with individuals that have Type II Diabetes, but additionally arise with those that suffer from Type I Diabetes and is usually the result of contamination or an illness and can cause seizures, coma and death if it's not treated.

Peripheral Arterial Disease, coronary heart Disease, Stroke, Nephropathy, Retinopathy, Neuropathy, Cardimyopathy, Kidney Failure, Nerve Damage, Gangrene, Erectile Dysfunction and a very Poor Healing Ability which obviously leads to another pair of problems.

So it's essential for anyone that experience from diabetes that it be kept under control to prevent these more severe difficulties from presenting themselves which may lessen your quality of life and on occasion even cause an earlier death. As seen on http://s.nstu4th.me/members/gladisfru/activity/2242/.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request

0 Comments

Please sign in to leave a comment.