Follow

Bug - Fenrir Snow Bear related quests

Hello.

I am in Fenrir Valley B, and there I am given two quests that have to do with the Fenrir Snow Bear that's there.

One is from the "Level C Officer" and is named "I need you help!"  I am supposed to kill a Fenrir Snow Bear and she's supposed to give me a pet afterwards.  It really stinks that the quest that's bugged for me is the one where I would be getting a pet.

Anyway I've killed the Fenrir Snow Bear that's on the map repeatedly.  Over and over and over again.  It never acknowledges that I have killed it.  As a matter of fact there is not even any xp or loot screen after it dies ever.  It says I win the battle with it, but I get no xp or loot screen and it never actually gives me credit for quests for killing it.

The other quest is here in Fenrir Valley B as well and is from "Atlantis Priest".  It's named "Can you help me?".  I am supposed to get him Fenrir Snow Bear's head from this map.  Again, I kill the Fenrir Snow Bear over and over and it never gives me credit for killing it, so this quest will not finish. 

These things are also stopping me from getting my Hunter Class C qualification.  I can skip it and just go get B but I'm upset that I can't finish the quests and that I'm not getting any pet given to me like I'm supposed to.

Also the quests say that the Fenrir Snow Bear is to the right, and if I use warp stones to go to where he's supposed to be that's to the right of the screen but he's not there, he's actually at the left of the screen.

I'm using Empire Online version 1.10 which is shown to be the most updated one.

Could anybody please help?  Did I do quests in the wrong order and it broke this one or is this one just broke anyway?

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request

4 Comments

Alleluia

It sounds like you may have found a bug, Summer.  First, I suggest you try walking to the quest instead of teleporting.  I have found that sometimes the teleporter drops me on top of the target and replaces it.  If that doesn't work, you should take a few screen shots and send them with the explanation above to cs@lakoo.com so they can have the technicians check it out for you. Best of luck, Alleluia

Summer LaRose

I've walked to the target and teleported both.  I've searched the entire area and checked every square in case something is hidden, I've literally spent hours doing it :/  The bear is there too on the left that they're asking me to kill and I've killed it countless times it just never credits it as a kill.  It says I win at the end, but never shows the xp/item/money won after and is never credited as being killed when I return to the quest givers.  I've dropped the quests and re-taken them, tried all sorts of stuff over and over.

It seems to be a main hunter quest and where the hunter gets given their original pet, so I figured it would have been reported before unless something strange was causing it for me?  I did walk to some other areas and do some other quests first before going back to this one, I don't know if that caused something...

The game seems to be updating to 3.0 right now so I'll get back to you in a few on if it's fixed in this version :D

Summer LaRose

Okay well it seems as tho it's working now in 3.0 - at least the main Hunter line quest is and the bear is showing xp etc at the end again.

And I just kept killing it before finishing this note - and it eventually dropped the head I needed as well too.

So it looks as if all is fixed with this specific bug in 3.0 :D  Thanks a lot still for the response Alleluia!

Alleluia

Glad it is working for you :)

Please sign in to leave a comment.